Swimming pool/enclosure pics!!! Please!!!!!

Vickers58

Chirping
6 Years
Apr 22, 2013
Dallas, tx
Summer is not too far off and I need some inspiration.... Please show me your swimming setups, cleaning systems/tips, and how they get in and out! I need to get started before that Texas heat makes me hide indoors! Too bad there isn't a special Pinterest board for this!

I use two 50GAL troughs and a kiddy pool for the big flock and a 40GAL trough for my calls. Nothing fancy here... the calls just fly into their trough lol

The others are able to climb in the troughs, pool, i do have a wood log but they ignore it, scovies have massive claws that they use to climb. That is the lower 50GAL i have.. sorry nothing fancy here, i know their is a thread where people have put up some very elaborate pools.

Last edited:
for my flock of 14 i use one big kiddie pool and one of those small ones i going to be buying one of those big plastic garden tubs from tsc the one i was look at i think was like 80 ft from side to side but i m going to get a smaller one that thing was pricey and i would hate to clean that out lol

I bought mine a trough and some of them shell pools/sandpits for kids.I just clean them out with a scourer

Back
Top Bottom