T̷h̷e̸ ̵G̶a̴m̸e̵ (Chat Thread)

b r o i just got to watch it on sunday (my partner was insistent on us watching it together smh /lh) but it was so good i love it so much
that’s lit 😌😌 the songs are all bangerssss and I literally love all the characters
I had my parents watch it with me again when it came out on Disney+ 😌 they liked it. AS THEY SHOULD /s

@FrankieDoodle
0C1CEAA9-77DD-4504-8D3D-9CAC56DEF45B.jpeg

b r o i just got to watch it on sunday (my partner was insistent on us watching it together smh /lh) but it was so good i love it so much
Same here! Only it was on Saturday, not Sunday. XD
it was so gooooooood, and while I normally don’t like musicals, the music was impeccable 😩👌
Sbfjskdkdkb not Hunter 😭

WHICH REMINDS ME
DID YOU SEE TOH S2B IS ESTIMATED TO COME OUT IN THE BEGINNING OF FEBRUARY
I SO HOPE THEYRE RIGHT

Same here! Only it was on Saturday, not Sunday. XD
it was so gooooooood, and while I normally don’t like musicals, the music was impeccable 😩👌

Sbfjskdkdkb not Hunter 😭

WHICH REMINDS ME
DID YOU SEE TOH S2B IS ESTIMATED TO COME OUT IN THE BEGINNING OF FEBRUARY
I SO HOPE THEYRE RIGHT
he’s just taking a lil nap 💜

KAHDKAHDJA
NO I HAVE NOT
it best be coming out in the beginning of February or else I’m coming for Disney’s kneecaps /hj

he’s just taking a lil nap 💜

KAHDKAHDJA
NO I HAVE NOT
it best be coming out in the beginning of February or else I’m coming for Disney’s kneecaps /hj
I think I saw something that said it was supposed to come out at the end of January, but for whatever reason it got delayed. That said, I didn’t see that from an “official” Disney/owl house person, so I might be wrong.

I’ll join you 😤 /j

I don't remember posting any art I did of Iris (Zahara's wife), so I might mock up an NPC form for her at some point. 😩

Theodore was resting soundly. It wasn't a dreamless sleep though- his mind was carefully grazing the corners of home.
Of Aella and her shop, of the way she always sang. Low and calming. Of her intense presence, of the gentleness behind her touch despite how much power she possessed.
Of rapid half Spanish, half English shouted up and down the halls as Ciro ran after the wolf that escaped his sight. Of Ciro, and the way he was so patient and determined, even when Aella brought a scrawny, abandoned little Seer to his doorstep.
Of the quiet nights spent with Hana, watching her with her katana, the preciseness and fluidity of her movements. Of the times listening to her many stories, her quiet and gentle voice.
Of the heat, of the delicious smells and food, of the loud family nights, music and dancing and singing. Of the few days a year the entire "group" was together.
Of comfort, peace. Home.
Home.

I want to go home.

His nose was burning, his eyes stinging. Something sharp was digging into xyr shoulder blade, and there was a blooming ache in the back of their neck.
But the smell-

They lurched upward, coughing and gagging, and finally pausing, dazed.
Where the hell am..I...
He found Zulema's gaze, and froze, staring at her.
"Oh."
Xe looked around, finding a bloody blonde girl slumped on the ground not too far away.
"Oh."
What the hell did he drink, and why did it feel like he has lost several hours?
"Oh. Dammit."
It all came back. The field, the monster, Zulema, the knife, the tea-

The tea.

Xe found Zulema's gaze again. "I'm sorry," they blurted. "That's the last time I ever touch any of your stuff without asking, I'm so sorry- what is that smell?"
This makes me miss TMDCS. 😭 /nm

Back
Top Bottom