T̷h̷e̸ ̵G̶a̴m̸e̵ (Chat Thread)

Pro tip: quarantine new dogs, especially if they're from shelters. I was too busy worrying about her getting along with everyone (idk if I said this, but her only animal experience was with one other dog) that it didn't even occur to me, though after raising chickens for 11 years, it should have. Now Honey and Meatball have kennel cough, and the vet started all three dogs on antibiotics. Meatball has a really bad case (being 14 isn't helping) and is on 3+ different meds, the others are only on 1, maybe 2. Now I just need to watch and make sure Meatball doesn't get worse, or have an allergic reaction.
Lesson learned. :he
I hope they get better soon! :(

@FrankieDoodle : D I doodled your bestest cat boy
3B32CDD6-56CF-4019-9B90-3F0CEC8F7A37.jpeg

I hope they get better soon! :(

Thanks guys! I hope so too. They’re all going to be on the antibiotics for two weeks, but I’m hoping I’ll see improvement before then. The sooner the better. :fl
@FrankieDoodle : D I doodled your bestest cat boy View attachment 2710497
ABKFSGHOBSK
LB
I AM SPEECHLESS
HES GORGEOUS I LOVE HIM SO MUCH
HES SO FLOOFY
I audibly squealed when I saw him. I love your art style so much!! Thank you!! :bow
i wish I could like this more than once. ❤️❤️❤️

Thanks guys! I hope so too. They’re all going to be on the antibiotics for two weeks, but I’m hoping I’ll see improvement before then. The sooner the better. :fl

ABKFSGHOBSK
LB
I AM SPEECHLESS
HES GORGEOUS I LOVE HIM SO MUCH
HES SO FLOOFY
I audibly squealed when I saw him. I love your art style so much!! Thank you!! :bow
i wish I could like this more than once. ❤️❤️❤️
Akdjslfhakfh
I’m so glad you like him! He was much fun to draw :3 his features are adorable.

Pro tip: quarantine new dogs, especially if they're from shelters. I was too busy worrying about her getting along with everyone (idk if I said this, but her only animal experience was with one other dog) that it didn't even occur to me, though after raising chickens for 11 years, it should have. Now Honey and Meatball have kennel cough, and the vet started all three dogs on antibiotics. Meatball has a really bad case (being 14 isn't helping) and is on 3+ different meds, the others are only on 1, maybe 2. Now I just need to watch and make sure Meatball doesn't get worse, or have an allergic reaction.
Lesson learned. :he
Oh no, I really hope they get better. :/

Back
Top Bottom