T̷h̷e̸ ̵G̶a̴m̸e̵ (Chat Thread)

One more picture of Pickles, just so you guys can see how much better he looks. :D
65245037-A553-476E-90AC-6E8BC2F51BBF.jpeg

I got a doggoooooo! She’s an 8yo boxer from the Humane Society. She’s still all bouncy, and loves running. She’s a sweetheart. :love
I think her name is either going to be Harley or Puddin’, maybe she’ll go by both.

She’s a good girl. She hasn’t been barking, and after only an hour, she was able to go off-leash inside. My other two dogs love her, and so far the cats have been watching from a safe distance away, after Harley slobbered in Misha’s face while sniffing her, lol. The cats have plenty of hiding places, including a few rooms to themselves, so they aren’t forced to be near her.

She’s still on a leash when she goes outside, and she probably will be for a while until I can see how she does with the birds. So far I think she just wants to sniff them, but I don’t want to take any chances.

She’s biiiiiiiiiiiiiig. I think the HS said she was 75lbs.
View attachment 2702524
SHE'S MAGNIFICENT OH MY WORD I MIGHT CONFISCATE HER

also if that's you, (vsghftgffghg if I'm violently wrong, I'm so sorry, i haven't seen you in a good two years 😭)you're looking pretty spiffy, too, man!
I haven't draw digitally for many months, but I tried. 🏳️‍🌈

DAMIR THE ALLY IS BACK AT IT AGAIN
guys i made a funny meme laugh
you're just like
on demand by the ancestral presences
I may or may not have rescued a skinny, incredibly dirty pigeon off the street today...

His/her name is Pickles. :D View attachment 2713639Sorry for the horrible picture, it’s dark out and I didn’t want to stress him/her.
P I C K L E S ❤ P R E C I O U S

The pressure to actually roleplay the human pickles rn: ⏫⏫⏫

also if that's you, (vsghftgffghg if I'm violently wrong, I'm so sorry, i haven't seen you in a good two years 😭)you're looking pretty spiffy, too, man!

you're just like

I forgot about the other Pickles for a minute so I thought you wanted me to make Pickles the pigeon into a character. XD
Anyway I might have unintentionally named my pigeon after your character. :lol:

you're just like

YOU L I V E
Oh noooooooooo she’s my doggo. I refuse to share. XD I didn’t think it was possible, but she’s clingier than Monkey lol

Yup, ‘tis me. :3
Thank you! I need to get a haircut pretty soon, lol.

Back
Top Bottom