T̷h̷e̸ ̵G̶a̴m̸e̵ (Chat Thread)

:hugs

:lau Trust me, I seriously doubt you’d want them.
She reminds my a lot of Tattoo. She’s got the same hair type, build, and personality/energy level. Only she’s bigger, and Roo got along with everyone better.

I’m not sure, I’m thinking something like this? (Not my picture)
View attachment 2723509
Though maybe with some more layers/texture on the top. My hair is really straight now, so it needs something. XD
I guess it’ll just depend on what my stylist does. The guy I used to go to died a few months ago, so I need to find someone else. With my luck, it’ll look a lot different from what I ask for lol.

Nice! Resin is really cool, but unfortunately I don’t have enough patience to make things as often as I’d like. What kind of stuff have you made?

Awww, she’s so small!
Yo that looks LIT
F l o o f y
Keep me posted on what you go with 👀
Me too.

Well your friend did AMAZINGLY

IS SHE YOURS? Because SHE IS.

Awwww I’m so sad. Well she was awesome.
Thanks Amer. ☺ I'm honestly really happy I made her into a character and intend on doing a lot with her.

If I EVER get a second post written.

And I saw somewhere that Roo mentioned her being an Aloha, dunno where my quote went- yes, she was, and I still have all of her fabulous (albeit flightier) siblings. :p

Yo that looks LIT
F l o o f y
Keep me posted on what you go with 👀

Thanks Amer. ☺ I'm honestly really happy I made her into a character and intend on doing a lot with her.

If I EVER get a second post written.

And I saw somewhere that Roo mentioned her being an Aloha, dunno where my quote went- yes, she was, and I still have all of her fabulous (albeit flightier) siblings. :p
I will! I'm hoping to get it cut sometime within the next week or two. I need a new school ID before the end of August, so the sooner I get it cut the better. :3

Back
Top Bottom