T̷h̷e̸ ̵G̶a̴m̸e̵ (Chat Thread)

So for those of u who don’t already know (and I’m assuming that’s most of u coz I don’t think I have mentioned it to anyone on this thread) my 2 year old Great Dane has cancer, it’s treatable but at best we only have about 18 months. Very sad.
He has started Chemo but the tumour is the size of a fist so it’s pretty big.
78982540-8939-4522-8D7E-B4845E3E5CC6.jpeg

So for those of u who don’t already know (and I’m assuming that’s most of u coz I don’t think I have mentioned it to anyone on this thread) my 2 year old Great Dane has cancer, it’s treatable but at best we only have about 18 months. Very sad.
View attachment 2767576
I’m so sad! I love Wilbur!

heyy i think im finally starting to get my writing skills back. yay me

also sorry liam but i had to throw something at them otherwise we would have been walking forever
No worries! It was about time for a little action anyway. :p
View attachment 2767576
Oh noooo, Butter I’m so sorry. :(

View attachment 2767576
oh butter, im so sorry to hear. ill keep him in my thoughts :hugs

Back
Top Bottom