T̷h̷e̸ ̵G̶a̴m̸e̵ (Chat Thread)

I need to change the subject I’m making myself hungy
so have you watched anything new lately? tv shows? 👀
I recently started watch Hannibal and The Great, but I’m only a about 4 episodes in, each.
What about you? I’m always looking for recommendations, especially if they’re gay cartoons. :3

I recently started watch Hannibal and The Great, but I’m only a about 4 episodes in, each.
What about you? I’m always looking for recommendations, especially if they’re gay cartoons. :3
barrels in, half dressed, wild eyes, rat's nest hair, screeching incoherently about something called Arcane

What’s that show about? :0
Akifskchsjw
What Sarah said 😭
Arcane is 10/10 that gay content
Also the animation, writing, and just everything about it is so amazingly done and has to be one of the best animated shows that I’ve seen this year 😭 Highly recommend
EC8F8A00-1D0B-46E6-93C2-9672B49172EA.gif

also the music video too 👀

barrels in, half dressed, wild eyes, rat's nest hair, screeching incoherently about something called Arcane
I might still be a little too tired, because I looked up about half of that before I realized those weren’t actually show recommendations. XD
Also, YES Arcane looks so good!! It’s really high on my watch-next list.
What’s that show about? :0
Akifskchsjw
What Sarah said 😭
Arcane is 10/10 that gay content
Also the animation, writing, and just everything about it is so amazingly done and has to be one of the best animated shows that I’ve seen this year 😭 Highly recommend
View attachment 2912085

also the music video too 👀
I’ve heard nothing but good things about it. I want to watch ittttttt
Jinx’ character design looks so cool! If the music is anything like the game, it’s going to be lit 👌

I assume you’re asking about The Great? XD
It’s loosely based on Catherine the Great, and how she’s trying to takeover Russia. Catherine and her husband are trying to kill each other the entire series, so it’s pretty funny. : P
Fair warning though, it’s reallllllyy explicit.

Back
Top Bottom