T̷h̷e̸ ̵G̶a̴m̸e̵ (Chat Thread)

I didn't really like Jayce either, ngl. He's a stinky man. 😭
Victor is definitely in my top three; he's adorable and he deserves the world. 😭💙

I absolutely love Mel and Ekko. Mel is a little mean, but she is just so pretty. And Sevika too, tbh. 😩👌
Stinky man. That’s great. XD
Yess, he’s adorable. I’ve barely seen him and I’m already in love. XD

I’m super excited to see Ekko! He’s going to be great. I also love Vi’s girlfriend, although I’ve barely seen her. XD

Who’s Sevika? I’m not too good with names yet. 😅
I have been waiting to watch Encanto for AGES, and I haven't been able to yet. 😭 I've already started getting spoilers for it, too. 😭🖐️
It is! kahdkahd

I’ve tried avoiding the spoilers but there’s only so much you can do 😭 I know the gist is that it takes place in Colombia and there’s this big family that lives in one big house and they all have magical powers except the female main protagonist. Then something bad happens with their house (which is technically magical as well?) and it threatens the family’s magic gifts. 🤔 yeah that’s all I really understand from what I’ve seen 😭
Nooooooo not the spoilers 😭 I’ve haven’t ran into any yet, thankfully, but I guess it’s just a matter of time. :/

That sounds so good!! I can’t wait until it comes out. Why must things have to be shown in theaters first? The wait for Let There Be Carnage has been killing me. 😭😭 the world would be so much better if there was no wait. XD

Nooooooo not the spoilers 😭 I’ve haven’t ran into any yet, thankfully, but I guess it’s just a matter of time. :/

That sounds so good!! I can’t wait until it comes out. Why must things have to be shown in theaters first? The wait for Let There Be Carnage has been killing me. 😭😭 the world would be so much better if there was no wait. XD
You like Venom too? I’m very excited about the new movie, I honestly don’t know why I haven’t watched it yet. :p

I’m super excited to see Ekko! He’s going to be great. I also love Vi’s girlfriend, although I’ve barely seen her. XD

Muahaha I went out and watched Encanto last night :p
10/10 it’s such a beautiful movie and I loved everything about it

BRO I WANNA WATCH THAT CARNAGE ONE TOO KAHDKAHXJS

You like Venom too? I’m very excited about the new movie, I honestly don’t know why I haven’t watched it yet. :p
Yesssss I’d say it’s one of my top 5, maybe top 3 favorite movies. :D
Muahaha I went out and watched Encanto last night :p
10/10 it’s such a beautiful movie and I loved everything about it

BRO I WANNA WATCH THAT CARNAGE ONE TOO KAHDKAHXJS
Ooooooo nice! I was hoping to watch it next week, but it looks like it’ll still be in theaters. : (
I told my sisters Luz is in it, so they’re both really excited to watch it now. XD

I’m honestly seconds away from calling an Uber and watching Carnage in theaters myself, ngl
okay but across the spiderverse doe 👀
I NEED IT AND I NEED IT NOW
No way home can take a seat Fr 😩 I probably won’t even watch it
They’re making a second spiderverse? :0 I didn’t know that! I’ll have to watch the trailer later.
Yeah, I’ll still probably watch NWH, but I’m not too excited. It seems like there’s going to be more drama than a normal Marvel movie. :/

Did any of you watch Shang-Shi? That one made it really high on my favorites list. Everyone was so good.

Ooooooo nice! I was hoping to watch it next week, but it looks like it’ll still be in theaters. : (
I told my sisters Luz is in it, so they’re both really excited to watch it now. XD

I’m honestly seconds away from calling an Uber and watching Carnage in theaters myself, ngl

They’re making a second spiderverse? :0 I didn’t know that! I’ll have to watch the trailer later.
Yeah, I’ll still probably watch NWH, but I’m not too excited. It seems like there’s going to be more drama than a normal Marvel movie. :/

Did any of you watch Shang-Shi? That one made it really high on my favorites list. Everyone was so good.
to be honest I think she only had one line because I was trying really hard to listen for her when other background characters were around akdhakhdsj

do it
I dare you
DO IT

YEAH DUDE 😭 and they’re making another after that one too aldjskjd I love spiderverse sm

And no I haven’t 😔 I would like to

Ekko is literally the coolest character, and I just. 😩💙
Caitlyn is a soft character, and I hope her and Vi get more screen time together in S2.

Sevika is like Silco's right-hand woman?
sevika-juiced-up-arcane-s1e4.jpeg

I actually really loved Shang-Chi, despite a few bits I didn't really vibe with. The story was really good and the characters, too. <3
The guy that greeted Shawn and Katy at the top of the elevator was the best character. 😭

to be honest I think she only had one line because I was trying really hard to listen for her when other background characters were around akdhakhdsj

do it
I dare you
DO IT

YEAH DUDE 😭 and they’re making another after that one too aldjskjd I love spiderverse sm

And no I haven’t 😔 I would like to
Aw, bummer. :/

My family would be all, “hey Liam, where have you been for the last 2-3 hours?”
Venom.” XD

Ooo, nice! I remember liking the first one. It’ll be interesting to see the others.

You shouldddd, it’s so good!
Ekko is literally the coolest character, and I just. 😩💙
Caitlyn is a soft character, and I hope her and Vi get more screen time together in S2.

Sevika is like Silco's right-hand woman?

I actually really loved Shang-Chi, despite a few bits I didn't really vibe with. The story was really good and the characters, too. <3
The guy that greeted Shawn and Katy at the top of the elevator was the best character. 😭
She’s alive? :0 I thought she died when she got blasted.

Which parts did you not vibe with, if you don’t mind me asking? And oh yeah, I loved that guy. XD

Back
Top Bottom