T̷h̷e̸ ̵G̶a̴m̸e̵ (Chat Thread)

Ekko is literally the coolest character, and I just. 😩💙
Caitlyn is a soft character, and I hope her and Vi get more screen time together in S2.

Sevika is like Silco's right-hand woman?

I actually really loved Shang-Chi, despite a few bits I didn't really vibe with. The story was really good and the characters, too. <3
The guy that greeted Shawn and Katy at the top of the elevator was the best character. 😭
You spoiled her arm bestie < 3

I didn’t even notice it. :lau
oop
EAC73B43-3755-42C6-9661-B99AC2B597F0.jpeg

Aw, bummer. :/

My family would be all, “hey Liam, where have you been for the last 2-3 hours?”
Venom.” XD

Ooo, nice! I remember liking the first one. It’ll be interesting to see the others.

You shouldddd, it’s so good!

She’s alive? :0 I thought she died when she got blasted.

Which parts did you not vibe with, if you don’t mind me asking? And oh yeah, I loved that guy. XD
I can't remember what part you're referring to, and I don't want to say anything because I don't want to accidentally spoil anything. 😭🙏

There was just some bits in it that felt a little lackluster at points? And, I'm not really the biggest fan of Awkwafina - even though she did great in the movie.
Also not enough Morris screen time. 😩

You spoiled her arm bestie < 3
NO BESTIE 😭

You spoiled the arm thing, bestie 😭😭

I can't remember what part you're referring to, and I don't want to say anything because I don't want to accidentally spoil anything. 😭🙏

There was just some bits in it that felt a little lackluster at points? And, I'm not really the biggest fan of Awkwafina - even though she did great in the movie.
Also not enough Morris screen time. 😩

NO BESTIE 😭

You spoiled the arm thing, bestie 😭😭
I’m talking about the middle/end of ep 3 XD
But now I don’t know if I should be scared or not, lol

That’s totally valid. Morris was seriously the best. 👌

I was looking back through the character page and some of the RP, and decided to test out some new brushes. <3

View attachment 2920768

It's meant to be Zayne, with the arrow vision, but I kind of guessed at his facial features and clothes, so it might not look like how @FrankieDoodle imagined him. 😭

AGBSHSJSFKS I love him sm 🥺 he looks so good, thank you for drawing him!
They way you drew the background 😩👌 it’s so cool!

Back
Top Bottom