T̷h̷e̸ ̵G̶a̴m̸e̵ (Chat Thread)

He’s so wide he doesn’t even fit in the frame. 😭
View attachment 2925315
22F81130-1245-4C19-940A-C9EBBF49A19F.jpeg
I found this

Omg what did she do to my boys 😭
Jayce could’ve been copy and pasted he’s so perfect, and the part about Jose and the three amigos had me crying 😭
And of course Mel looks perfect. XD Powders soul leaving her body was also hysterical. Normally I don’t like sitting through such long videos, but this was amazing. XD

Omg what did she do to my boys 😭
Jayce could’ve been copy and pasted he’s so perfect, and the part about Jose and the three amigos had me crying 😭
And of course Mel looks perfect. XD Powders soul leaving her body was also hysterical. Normally I don’t like sitting through such long videos, but this was amazing. XD
Dude I was cracking up at the WIDE shoulders part 😭😭 She really didn’t have to do Viktor all sickly like that 😭 but it had me dead :lau :lau
I genuinely want to draw them from memory as well to see how’d they turn out kahdskhdsj

Dude I was cracking up at the WIDE shoulders part 😭😭 She really didn’t have to do Viktor all sickly like that 😭 but it had me dead :lau :lau
I genuinely want to draw them from memory as well to see how’d they turn out kahdskhdsj
Omg do it!! I would too, but I’ve seen them enough to already have them all memorized Viktor, Jayce, and Mel especially, because help they’re my current hyperfixation 😭
Yes, WIDE Jayce was perfect XD

Omg do it!! I would too, but I’ve seen them enough to already have them all memorized Viktor, Jayce, and Mel especially, because help they’re my current hyperfixation 😭
Yes, WIDE Jayce was perfect XD
actually I just need an excuse to draw them all because I as well have certain characters ingrained in my eyelids
8D50CF5F-E5B8-414E-B8FC-51FC4343A1A8.gif as well as Jinx and Ekko my sweet chiolds

actually I just need an excuse to draw them all because I as well have certain characters ingrained in my eyelids
View attachment 2928850as well as Jinx and Ekko my sweet chiolds
Do ittttt
I would love to see them all in your style! Especially Vi and Ekko. They’d look amazing.
I think once I’m done with my current fanart, I’m going to redraw the bed scene of Vi and Cait. That scene melted my cold, dead heart. 😩

Back
Top Bottom