T༶H༶E༶ W༶I༶L༶D༶ (A fairytale RP)

Chicky Crazy

Songster
6 Years
Feb 27, 2013
Please Read First
A) By participating in this game, I promise that all BYC Rules will be followed and that I have read and understood the Role Play Rules that are in a sticky at the top of the Games forum.
B) I promise that all content is to be rated G and suitable for all ages.
C) I promise that there will be no swearing, cursing (including censoring by using symbols) or inappropriate adult sexual activity or innuendo. This extends to mating, breeding or innuendo in non-human characters as well.
D) I promise to treat others with respect and kindness as is the BYC way.
E) I promise not to post any material that is a violation of copyright. Basically this means: if you didn't create the content (like an image / picture) and don't have direct permission from the content creator to post it, then don't.

T༶H༶E༶ W༶I༶L༶D༶

The Wild is a plant, although not ordinary. This plant devours anything in its sight- including humans. The Wild then takes these humans and makes them into a character in a fairytale. Once the story ends that person forgets who they are and the story plays over and over again. Your town has been attacked by this beast and your about to lose everything you love. You must enter The Wild to stop it before it ruins the world. But this quest is very dangerous, filled with griffons and fire breathing dragons. Are you brave enough?

P.S. Stay away from fairy tales you'll get trapped in one!!!

Name:
Age (8-25):
Personality:
Fairytale (you would like to be in):
Character (If your person becomes a person in a fairytale who will you be?):
Picture:
Other:

If you have any questions about the role play please post below!!!

Last edited:
Name: Zel
Age (8-25): 18
History: The story of Repunzel.
Personality: Sweet and naive.
Fairytale (you would like to be in): Repunzel
Character (If your person becomes a person in a fairytale who will you be?): Repunzel
Picture:
Other:

Name: Yvonne
Age (8-25): 16
History:
Personality: Kind, free-spirited, defiant, headstrong, willful, brave, adventurous, rebellious, tomboyish, tough, strong-willed, short-tempered (sometimes), quick-witted, determined
Fairytale (you would like to be in): Brave
Character(if your person becomes a person b in a fairytale who will you be?): Marida
Picture:
Other:

Name: Yvonne
Age (8-25): 16
History:
Personality: Kind, free-spirited, defiant, headstrong, willful, brave, adventurous, rebellious, tomboyish, tough, strong-willed, short-tempered (sometimes), quick-witted, determined
Fairytale (you would like to be in): Brave
Character(if your person becomes a person b in a fairytale who will you be?): Marida
Picture:
Other:

(Accepted! Love it ;) )

(Wow, this sounds like a great RP! :D I really want to join, but I wouldn't be able to RP for long before I have to quit.. :/ )

Last edited:
Name: Salkie.
History: Unknown.
Personality: Curious, weird, funny, can be shy.
Fairytale: Alice in Wonderland.
Character: The White Rabbit.
Picture:
Other: I really want to join!!! I'll try not to quit!

Last edited:
Name: Salkie.
History: Unknown.
Personality: Curious, weird, funny, can be shy.
Fairytale: Alice in Wonderland.
Character: The White Rabbit.
Picture:
Other: I really want to join!!! I'll try not to quit!
(Accepted)

Back
Top Bottom