T-Bone all grown up:-)

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by Bisqit&Gravy, Apr 4, 2009.

1. Bisqit&Gravy

Bisqit&Gravy Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 14, 2008
    My OEGB rooster that I hatched out early last summer is all grown up and looking quite handsome. He knows it too!! He is by far my favorite of them all!!
    He just makes me smile b/c he's so tiny compared to my standard NN roo whose in a yard about 3 feet from the banties. T-Bone struts his stuff and jumps all over the fence if Mo(NN) even looks that way. He's even put my english mastiff in her place thru the fence when she's gotten too close to his yard...hahaha.
    He likes to be petted and wags his pretty tail during it. He flies up to my arm, shoulder or wherever he can land and just sits there.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. gritsar

gritsar Cows, Chooks & Impys - OH MY!

Nov 9, 2007
    SW Arkansas
    Handsome LITTLE fella. The banty roos still crack me up. I'd have me one if I didn't think my brahma roo would sit on him.

3. Missouri Maiden

Missouri Maiden Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 4, 2009
    Southwest Missouri
    Very handsome and cute at the same time [​IMG]

4. Chicky Tocks

Chicky Tocks [IMG]emojione/assets/png/2666.png?v=2.2.7[/IMG] Ru

Oct 20, 2008
    Benton, Arkansas
    Hee hee! I love those big old eyes. He does look very sweet.

5. CarriBrown

CarriBrown Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Precious little guy! [​IMG]

6. Bisqit&Gravy

Bisqit&Gravy Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 14, 2008
    Thanks Ya'll:)

He is a sweetie!! He always was from day one. I'm sure me having no job for most of last year help that out b/c I played with my babies all the time. The brassy back hen I kept is the same way. She got scared of the camera today or I would have had a pic of her on my arm.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by