T-t-that's all, folks-- at least from here!

d.k

red-headed stepchild
11 Years
Feb 6, 2008
Southeast Coast of Florida
* Found our last night-- our 3Oth anniversary, BTW, that this house & property we've been living in for 15 years is going on the auction block May 1st. We have NO earthly idea where we're headed from here-- but it'll have to be someplace that I can get a couple of galpals for my Miss Chook, eh?? We're very torn about leaving-- both our sons will likely stay on in town here at least awhile & that's tough to contemplate. Things have been really difficult, though, since the hurricanes & this 55 y/o house is falling apart. . .If I'm absent alot for the next weeks, you'll understand-- I've got 15 YEARS almost to the day of "stuff" to wade through!!!! Pray for us, those of you who do. We're gonna need it. Love you guys & thanks.

Last edited:
Best of luck to you.....maybe you'll find a place that you like even better. It's always hard to leave a place you've grown attached to, with so many memories, but I hope everything works out for you!

You'll be in our prayers here in Mississippi. Best wishes for an exciting new chapter in your lives!
smile.png

Congratulations on 30 years together. That's quite an accomplishment these days.
big_smile.png

Last edited:
Oh my...yes the only bright side would be to find someplace that has a little land, and you can get Miss Chook some buds.
big_smile.png
I hope you find something pretty soon. Good luck !!! Hurricanes down there really messed alot of people up. Let us know how it goes.

I pray that you find something you really like. Moving is a pain especially when it wasn't your choice so I hope you can find something to make it worth some cheering.

* Thanks, guys-- Farmer Kitty, I've actually moved around a lot in my life- 15 different schools, kindergarten through college-- West coast, East coast West coast and back again. Living here is literally the longest I've been in on place & part of what's making it so tough this time, ya know. :|

Prayers for you and your family!! You'll have to look at it as a new beginning--not the ending.. Congrats on your anniversary..Dixie

Back
Top Bottom