T.V. or not to T.V, this is my question...

We haven't had TV/cable service since 2008. We do have a TV and the kids sometimes watch a movie (from library or Redbox) and I can watch the few shows I like online (as does DH) for free.

We have TV and satellite service, but I don't watch it much. I'm not in to all the reality shows, I think they are stupid. DH and I like to watch Justified, Big Bang Theory and Merlin. Just to watch those 3 shows on hulu would cost the same as satellite service. If we ever need to cut costs, it will be the first bill to go.

Have to admit, I enjoy facebook to an extent. Not to the extent that I actually use my real name, and I don't have many friends. But those that I do have, I enjoy reading all their posts!

No TV, videos, or Facebook here-and happy without it all!
big_smile.png

Quote:
X2. I only watch Bones and King of the Hill, wouldn't take much for me to just cancel it altogether and buy the DVD sets instead

Oooo Mama needs her TV and Dish
cool.png
LOL I'm a SAHM that lives in the middle of nowhere with a husband who works 60-70 hours per week. My oldest is in school, so I'm at home all day with my 18m old. I would go insane without TV! I love to watch the Food Network, HGTV, and the especially the DIY network.....it makes me feel like I can remodel or build anything
lol.png

But I do not do facebook. I don't need the drama
roll.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom