Take a Guess!!!

Pics
Ding-ding! Correct, my name is Helen! Good job.
Okay, "Se"... Se... drawing up blanks, um... Se... the only name that I can think of is Sera, but that's a girl's name... hm... well, Sega could be a name, though I've never heard of anyone called that -- just the company....
The only other name that I can think of that starts with an "Se" is Seki... I think that that's a Japanese surname, though. Heh, I read too much manga.
Anyway, Seki?

... Hm... S... Se... (are you getting the image of a female squinting? 'Cause I'm squinting right now...)... oh. Seth?
(Okay, I admit that I cheated and googled "boy names that start with se! Sorry!).

... Hm... S... Se... (are you getting the image of a female squinting? 'Cause I'm squinting right now...)... oh. Seth?
(Okay, I admit that I cheated and googled "boy names that start with se! Sorry!).
smiley_emoticons_bananadancer2.gif
That's it! And if that's cheating, I guess I cheated too looking up female H names heheh

Ding-ding! Correct, my name is Helen! Good job.
Okay, "Se"... Se... drawing up blanks, um... Se... the only name that I can think of is Sera, but that's a girl's name... hm... well, Sega could be a name, though I've never heard of anyone called that -- just the company....
The only other name that I can think of that starts with an "Se" is Seki... I think that that's a Japanese surname, though. Heh, I read too much manga.
Anyway, Seki?
Aww! I was hoping for Holly. I have a beautiful EE with that name. But now I, the Friendly Lurker, know your very name! MWAHAHAHAHA!!!

Back
Top Bottom