Take a look at the "girls"

ChickenRehab

In the Brooder
May 4, 2015
15-16 week old flock. First time chicken mom, so hoping the girls are really girls. I have nightmares of waking up to 16 crowing chickens. Lol

Free mystery chick. Barred Rock? Hen/Roo Or BSL Roo?

Dominique

White Maran

SLW

EE

EE's

Buff Brahma

Welsummer

EE

BA

GLW

BA

Buff Brahma

Thanks for looking. The suspense of waiting for eggs is crazy! I knew I was going to be eggcited lol but I didn't know it would be like this. You guys pretty confident on the mystery chick (the first pic)? The comb/wattle is throwing me. Barred rock pullet then?

Thanks for looking. The suspense of waiting for eggs is crazy! I knew I was going to be eggcited lol but I didn't know it would be like this. You guys pretty confident on the mystery chick (the first pic)? The comb/wattle is throwing me. Barred rock pullet then?
That first one is a Barred Rock. Her and the Silver Laced Wyandotte both look like they will be your first to lay. 2 to 4 more weeks to wait until you get that first egg.

Thanks! Those tail feathers and red wattles and large comb compared to the others has this newbie stumped. Thanks for the info, I am just loving my chicken raising adventure. :)

Great looking hen!!!
The one that I was questioning is my favorite chicken! My 9 yr old begs for her to sleep in bed with him. LOL Such a sweetheart.

Back
Top Bottom