TAKEN: LAST SET: Australian Spotted Bantam Duck Eggs For Sale (NC)

asher

Chicken Enabler Extraordinaire
14 Years
Jan 26, 2007
Mountains of NC
Due to some pregnancy complications, I am offering one last set of these and will probably not offer any more until the end of Spring or some time in the Summer. I have a batch to go out Monday, if anyone is interested. That will be the last for a while unless a lot changes (not likely).

Taking orders, please scroll down to my reply in post #10 with available dates.
smile.png

Monday's batch is sold, but I will take a few more orders for the next week or two, if anyone is interested.
smile.png
As long as the girls cooperate.
smile.png

Not sure how many more of these I'll have to offer. This deal is for 6+ eggs to ship MONDAY the 23rd. I'll collect fresh eggs over the weekend, as long as they cooperate. (Bird owners everywhere know how that is! Seems as soon as I promise an order, they stop!
hmm.png
) I am now getting very good fertility on these here at home and have been told the shipped ones are doing pretty good, too.

You can see pics here, but they're (the pics) over 2 months old. The drake is a green head out of poorridgeranch. I am not sure what color the hens are considered, but they are from holderreads. They lay a beautiful green egg, about the size of a standard chicken egg.

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=117412

Asking $30 including priority shipping and delivery confirmation. (If you live in NC, WV, VA, FL or GA, the cost will be $25/shipped, shipping just goes up too much to other states so I have to charge a bit more to cover that. Sorry!) PAY PAL only, no e-checks.

Please post here if you want them and can abide by those terms and then PM me as well. THANKS!

Last edited:
I hope to have more mid week for sale if you're interested. Just let me know.
smile.png

Last edited:
Okay, what day would you like? I might be able to do a batch for Friday, but I REALLY prefer not to ship right before the weekend, for the eggs safety and freshness. I *will*, but prefer not to. I could do a batch Wednesday.

Just PM me when you'd like a batch and I'll PM you the pay pal info.
smile.png

Okay, I have batches going out

March 23rd (paid) and 25th (paid)

Will take two more orders, one for March 30th and one for April 1rst (I just prefer to ship on Mondays and Wednesdays.) and then probably won't be taking any more for a bit, but we'll see.
smile.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom