Taking a Break

Starburst

Jesus Loves You
May 25, 2020
Western Washington
Hey, everyone! I wanted to let you all know that I've decided to take a break for a while to take care of myself mentally. I may be on occasion, but I probably won't be around for a while until I feel that I am in a good place mentally-wise. It may be a month, maybe less, maybe more. Regardless, I'd like to wish you all Happy Holidays if I'm not on to wish you all this at the time, and thank you for being such an amazing community!
@cluckmecoop7, @TwoCrows, @Sapphire Sebright, @PioneerChicks, @CrazyCochin and all of you other amazing friends I have on here - just wanted to let you know if you aren't seeing me around as much. Thank you for your understanding, and I hope to see you all around soon, just going to take some time to take care of myself! Hugs! :hugs

Last edited:
Hey, everyone! I wanted to let you all know that I've decided to take a break for a while to take care of myself mentally. I may be on occasion, but I probably won't be around for a while until I feel that I am in a good place mentally-wise. It may be a month, maybe less, maybe more. Regardless, I'd like to wish you all Happy Holidays if I'm not on to wish you all this at the time, and thank you for being such an amazing community!
@cluckmecoop7, @TwoCrows, @Sapphire Sebright, @PioneerChicks, @alyssabee, @CrazyCochin, and all of you other amazing friends I have on here - just wanted to let you know if you aren't seeing me around as much. Thank you for your understanding, and I hope to see you all around soon, just going to take some time to take care of myself! Hugs! :hugs
Take as much time as you need. I've thought of taking a break, myself, but I just haven't been getting around to it. We all need a break sometimes, I think.
Lots of love to you, and I hope that you feel better. Merry Christmas in advance.
See you later, Starburst. We'll miss you, but don't feel rushed. :hugs
Seeing you off with a chook pic -- the boofs wish you well:
DSC_7845.JPG

Take care.
:hugs:hugs
Aw, I'm sorry to see you go, @Starburst - but I'll send you prayers. Good luck and Merry Christmas! :hugs
Merry Christmas and adieu, Starburst. We'll miss you. :hugs
Take as much time as you need. I've thought of taking a break, myself, but I just haven't been getting around to it. We all need a break sometimes, I think.
Lots of love to you, and I hope that you feel better. Merry Christmas in advance.
See you later, Starburst. We'll miss you, but don't feel rushed. :hugs
Seeing you off with a chook pic -- the boofs wish you well:
View attachment 2450022
Thank you everyone for your love and support! And also thank you for understanding! Early Merry Christmas to all of you, and thank you for your thoughts, prayers, and kindness.

Also, @Sapphire Sebright - love that picture, such a pretty chicken!

Thanks again, everyone, take care, and see you around (hopefully) soon! :hugs

@cluckmecoop7, @TwoCrows, @Sapphire Sebright, @PioneerChicks, @CrazyCochin and all of you other amazing friends I have on here - just wanted to let you know if you aren't seeing me around as much. Thank you for your understanding, and I hope to see you all around soon, just going to take some time to take care of myself! Hugs! :hugs
Take a break, for as long as you need. Put yourself first, and happy holidays! I'll miss you, but your mental health is more important. Love you, Lucy, see you in however long you need :hugs

Back
Top Bottom