Taking a more active roll in my wife's chickens.

m1tankr00

Chirping
Feb 6, 2015
Hi all and greetings from PA. I am no stranger to chickens (family members owned farms) but this is the first time in my life I have to really deal with them. My wife wanted chickens and as per usual she got them. We have about 11 hens and 1 rooster. I look forward to talking with others through threads and sharing experiences.

Welcome to BYC -as the saying goes, "Happy wife, Happy life"- I hope that the chickens can become something the two of you can share and enjoy together!

Last edited:
Hi :welcome
Glad you could join the flock! Great to hear your taking an interest in your wife's chickens and totally agree with OL Grey Mare "Happy wife, Happy life"

Be sure to ask any questions you may have, everyone here to help and very friendly.
Enjoy BYC :frow

welcome-byc.gif
celebrate.gif

Welcome to BYC!!! There are loads of members on here…so if you have ANY questions…just ASK!!!

Hope you have loads of fun and all your answers answered here on BYC the BEST CHICKEN KEEPING FORUM on EARTH!!

welcome-byc.gif
celebrate.gif

Welcome to BYC. Glad you decided to our flock. I think you will find as you spend time with them, that raising chickens is really a rich and enjoyable experience that you and your wife can do together. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Good luck with your flock.

Welcome you could really get into them maybe look into getting yourself a few games if layers aren't really your style. And no lady can resist when a game hen has a dozen or so fuzzy chicks following her.

Welcome to BYC!
frow.gif
I'm glad you joined the "flock."
smile.png

What breeds do you have? Good luck with your flock!

Back
Top Bottom