Taking orders for SQ Black Cayuga hatching eggs Buy It Now

I just ordered my eggs the other day and I am so excited! These will be my first ducks
love.gif
The Cayugas are just so pretty! What type of hatch rate have you all ended up with after getting Pidgey's eggs in the mail? I hope I can get at least a few to hatch. I can barely contain myself over here! LOL. Soon enough I will make sure to post some pictures of my babies and how many from my 1 dozen hatched! Wahoooo!

I'm awaiting my eggs as I type! :) They didn't come today so I'm hoping that they'll come tomorrow. I'm as bad as you tho... I'm giddy! Had my bator up and running on Saturday. LOL

I'm excitedly awaiting my eggs, too! I have three Indian Runners who are hilarious but really high-strung; I've heard Cayugas are pretty mellow. I have turkey and coturnix quail in the incubator right now. I love spring!

I'm awaiting my eggs as I type! :) They didn't come today so I'm hoping that they'll come tomorrow. I'm as bad as you tho... I'm giddy! Had my bator up and running on Saturday. LOL

LOL your eggs were sent out yesterday give it time They'll ccome in. Says they should get there by the 7th

Depart USPS Sort Facility, March 05, 2012, PENSACOLA, FL 32522
bullet_circle.gif
Processed at USPS Origin Sort Facility, March 05, 2012, 9:50 pm, PENSACOLA, FL 32522
bullet_circle.gif
Dispatched to Sort Facility, March 05, 2012, 6:01 pm, PANAMA CITY, FL 32401
bullet_circle.gif
Acceptance, March 05, 2012, 12:05 pm, PANAMA CITY, FL 32401

LOL your eggs were sent out yesterday give it time They'll ccome in. Says they should get there by the 7th

Depart USPS Sort Facility, March 05, 2012, PENSACOLA, FL 32522
bullet_circle.gif
Processed at USPS Origin Sort Facility, March 05, 2012, 9:50 pm, PENSACOLA, FL 32522
bullet_circle.gif
Dispatched to Sort Facility, March 05, 2012, 6:01 pm, PANAMA CITY, FL 32401
bullet_circle.gif
Acceptance, March 05, 2012, 12:05 pm, PANAMA CITY, FL 32401

I'm excitedly awaiting my eggs, too! I have three Indian Runners who are hilarious but really high-strung; I've heard Cayugas are pretty mellow. I have turkey and coturnix quail in the incubator right now. I love spring!

I love runners. They aren't as friendly as some of the other breeds but yeah, they even walk like they're uptight. LOL.

I'm taking orders now for SQ Black Cayugas ducks
They are pure and not mixed.
Asking $20 a doz which the price includes shipping.
if you just want 6 eggs $15
PM me to be put on the list.
They are still laying strong so can get orders out within the week.
You can order two doz at a time for just $35 shipping included
First to pay for their order get theirs first.

People on the list
1. greenmtngirl 1 Doz (Paid)
2. Peace1807 1 Doz (Paid)
3. Eyeheartquail 1 Doz (Paid)
4. sara harmon 1 Doz (Paid) (26th of March)
5. Sachasmom 2 Doz (Sendin MO) (April)
6. grasspack 1 Doz (Pending) (end of May)
7. Tacso-A 1 Doz + 6 Call Duck (Waiting for payment and date)
8. hdowden 1 Doz ( Want some in a month or 2) (Waiting payment)

Orders shipped:
1. Dominga 2 Doz
2. Bantiehen 1 Doz
3. brassyrooster 1 Doz
4. TheFarmMama 2 doz
5. Iain Utah 1 Doz
6. Hot2Pot (swap) 8 Eggs
7. teamfabian 6 eggs
8. goosemamax 2 Doz
9. akcountrygrrl 2 Doz
10. Fly Be Free 1 Doz

I would like 6 eggs please. thanks Brandi

I figured the pay pal out- it wasnt working because i typed your address wrong, daaa- payment has been sent- thanks

Back
Top Bottom