Talk Chicken to me!

Oursisafunnyfarm

In the Brooder
Mar 15, 2018
Just wanted to take a moment to introduce myself. I am a mommy of three kiddos (6,10,13) and a happy owner of our little funny farm. We live on a 1.5 acre with three dogs, one foster dog, three leghorns hens, a potbelly pig, and two horses. We recently added four mystery chicks to our farm. So we are now at seven chickens. I found this site trying to determine what breed my new girls might be. I adore having our little farm!

:welcome

Welcome to Backyard Chickens! If you ever have any chicken questions, don't be afraid to ask. Also, share any chicken stories or pictures.

G’Day from down under Oursisafunnyfarm :frow Welcome!

If you post some pictures on the Breed or Gender Forum the folks there should be able to help you identify breed.

I hope you enjoy being a BYC member. There are lots of friendly and very helpful folks here so not only is it overflowing with useful information it is also a great place to make friends and have some fun.

Including your general location on your profile will assist others. Location, climate, season etc can be important factors when members are responding to any questions you may have and vice versa.

You might want to also Find Your State Thread and pop in and say hello.

BYC has Topic of the Week discussions which I have found to be a great resource, informative and sometimes entertaining; so definitely worth checking out.

As Lacy Duckwing mentioned, if you would like to share Pictures and Stories of your flock or other critters, you have come to the right place. BYC’ers never tire of these and do not back away slowly or commence eye rolling when the photo album or home videos come out ;)

Back
Top Bottom