Talking rooster.... and no, I'm pretty sure I'm not crazy...

chickensducks&agoose

Songster
11 Years
Aug 28, 2008
New England.. the cold part.
I was lying in bed the other morning, and kept hearing "walk the dog! Walk the dog! walk the Dog!"... and I was confused, and got up, and got the dog on the leash, and walked outside, and the rooster said "walk the dog!"... also, just to prove my point, my father was over and in the morning, and he heard the rooster yelling "Get up mom!" over and over, and thought I was totally negligent for ignoring my child... but it was actually the roo.... this ever happen to anyone else?

ep.gif

Was he raised by a parrot, maybe? He would be interesting to watch whle he talks. I love watching the throat manipulations my parrots do just to get a word out.
You could start a new trend and make yourself rich. Breed him to everything you can and sell talking chicken hatching eggs. I would like to place my order now for a dozen, please.
(jeez, just what I need, one more creature in my life telling me what to do!)

My Roo,every time after he crowed,as soon as the crow part was done,he's "say" in a lower voice, Momma. I'm NOT kidding. Every one who has heard him thinks it's just the funniest thing.

Back
Top Bottom