Tall Chicken Boots for Wide Calves?

thecatumbrella

Furiously Foraging
Premium Feather Member
Mar 31, 2023
New Hampshire
I've used Muck Boots for years, but they tend to be very form fitting up the leg. Looking for something tall with a wide opening so I can shove my jeans/meaty drumsticks in there easily. We make frequent visits to the pen, so there's lots of boot changes throughout the day.

Also, they MUST be tall. I'm sick of getting nipped in the leg because my pants made an interesting crease! :barnie

My issue with mud boots is I cant find a wide width and I have a HIGH instep so it's hard to get my foot into a boot without a side zip. I REALLLLLY wanted some of those yellow shiny ones with the chickens on them I found online, but although they'd fit my leg, I couldn't get my foot down into it because of the sharp angle where the foot part begins. Had to send them back. The clog version didn't come in wide with. Sigh... problems, problems. lol

My issue with mud boots is I cant find a wide width and I have a HIGH instep so it's hard to get my foot into a boot without a side zip. I REALLLLLY wanted some of those yellow shiny ones with the chickens on them I found online, but although they'd fit my leg, I couldn't get my foot down into it because of the sharp angle where the foot part begins. Had to send them back. The clog version didn't come in wide with. Sigh... problems, problems. lol
I hear you! I had to practically dislocate my foot to get them out of my original muck boots. I have two new styles coming today, so I'll update this post if anything's successful 👍

Back
Top Bottom