Tasty Recipies! Share Yours!

DaisyBuff

Crowing
Oct 15, 2020
Georgia
Hello Everyone! Welcome to my BYC Cookbook! Share any tasty recipes with others! It can be desserts, sides, salads, meat, main courses, any tasty dish you would like! The one rule here is to have fun posting new recipes and learning new recipes from others!

My famous Hamburgers/Cheeseburgers

(If you're a burger purist, you may want to look away, because I add ingredients to the meat 😅)

So it's maybe less of a RECIPE, and more of a list of ingredients I used - because I measure everything with my heart!

So,
• about 1.5 pounds of beef (easily feeds 4-6 people)
• A decent squeeze of honey mustard
• most of a jar of chopped garlic
• ~8 tablespoons of lard OR a stick of butter (grated or cut into tiny pieces)
• a decent amount of black pepper
• a ****ton of Famous Dave's Rib Rub
• a big splash of basil leaves
• tiniest pinch of salt
• (optional) half a handful of brown sugar

Mix those ingredients into the burger (try not to overwork the meat), and shape into a party. Make sure to put a duvet into the top of the burger!

Absolutely COVER the outside of the party in kosher salt..

Gook on a grill or in a pan with some Jack Daniels (optional)

The garlic and honey mustard makes for a very interesting flavor of burger, and the butter/lard makes them super soft and moist no matter how well done.

Sounds yummy!
My famous Hamburgers/Cheeseburgers

(If you're a burger purist, you may want to look away, because I add ingredients to the meat 😅)

So it's maybe less of a RECIPE, and more of a list of ingredients I used - because I measure everything with my heart!

So,
• about 1.5 pounds of beef (easily feeds 4-6 people)
• A decent squeeze of honey mustard
• most of a jar of chopped garlic
• ~8 tablespoons of lard OR a stick of butter (grated or cut into tiny pieces)
• a decent amount of black pepper
• a ****ton of Famous Dave's Rib Rub
• a big splash of basil leaves
• tiniest pinch of salt
• (optional) half a handful of brown sugar

Mix those ingredients into the burger (try not to overwork the meat), and shape into a party. Make sure to put a duvet into the top of the burger!

Absolutely COVER the outside of the party in kosher salt..

Gook on a grill or in a pan with some Jack Daniels (optional)

The garlic and honey mustard makes for a very interesting flavor of burger, and the butter/lard makes them super soft and moist no matter how well done.

CHEESECAKE

crust: pre heat the oven 400*
1cup flour 1 tsp.grated lemon peel
1/2cup sugar 1/2 tsp. vanilla
1 egg yolk 1/4 cup margarine melted

place all these ingredance in a bowl. Using a pastry cutter mix everything till it is pea size.
divide dough in half in a spring form pan bottom spread dough thinly. using your figures to roll and press dough out. place the bottom of the spring form pan in the oven for 8-10 minutes until lightly brown. use the rest of the dough for the side crust. roll dough in hands to form a cigar in about 3 pieces press onto the side of pan do not bake attach to the bottom of the pan and make filling. raise oven temp. to 500*

Filling
5 eight oz. packages of philly cream cheese
1 3/4 cup sugar 1 1/2 tsps. grated orange rind
3 tbls. flour 1 1/2 tsps. lemon rind
5 eggs & 2 egg yolks 1/4 cup heavy cream
1/4 tsp. vanilla

start with room temp. cream cheese in a mixing bowl add sugar beating as you do, add eggs and rest of ingredants. beat until smooth, pour into pan bake 10 minutes @ 500* reduce to 250* do not open oven door bake 1 hour and 20 minutes.

strawberry topping
4 tbs. heaping sugar 1 tbs lemon juice
1 package frozen strawberries
1 tsp. corn starch

using a sauce pan put in thawed strawberries add lemon juice and sugar. stirring add corn starch (being careful to not scorch) stir gentle until the glaze thickens. remove from heat. you can use this on the cheese cake hot or cold.

CHEESECAKE

crust: pre heat the oven 400*
1cup flour 1 tsp.grated lemon peel
1/2cup sugar 1/2 tsp. vanilla
1 egg yolk 1/4 cup margarine melted

place all these ingredance in a bowl. Using a pastry cutter mix everything till it is pea size.
divide dough in half in a spring form pan bottom spread dough thinly. using your figures to roll and press dough out. place the bottom of the spring form pan in the oven for 8-10 minutes until lightly brown. use the rest of the dough for the side crust. roll dough in hands to form a cigar in about 3 pieces press onto the side of pan do not bake attach to the bottom of the pan and make filling. raise oven temp. to 500*

Filling
5 eight oz. packages of philly cream cheese
1 3/4 cup sugar 1 1/2 tsps. grated orange rind
3 tbls. flour 1 1/2 tsps. lemon rind
5 eggs & 2 egg yolks 1/4 cup heavy cream
1/4 tsp. vanilla

start with room temp. cream cheese in a mixing bowl add sugar beating as you do, add eggs and rest of ingredants. beat until smooth, pour into pan bake 10 minutes @ 500* reduce to 250* do not open oven door bake 1 hour and 20 minutes.

strawberry topping
4 tbs. heaping sugar 1 tbs lemon juice
1 package frozen strawberries
1 tsp. corn starch

using a sauce pan put in thawed strawberries add lemon juice and sugar. stirring add corn starch (being careful to not scorch) stir gentle until the glaze thickens. remove from heat. you can use this on the cheese cake hot or cold.
What a great recipe! I can't wait to try this! :)

Back
Top Bottom