Tattoo's - show off your art work..

Pics
Nah, I think she edited... uh... parts of her lower back that were showing, due to the tat being so low.
wink.png
That's how I understood it.
smile.png

Great tattoos, everyone! What a neat thread. My sis (19 yrs old) just got 2 tats last year but I don't have any. Thinking about it though. Since y'all are animal folks you might understand me where many people say it's "stupid", but I want to get something representing my dog. I've had him for a little over 2 years and he has really changed my life. He's my very best buddy.
smile.png
But I don't have any ideas (yet) on what to get. Maybe his paw print or something like that?

Quote:
You should get his actual paw print! Just put his pad on a ink pad and then onto paper and you'll get all the cool details and it'll be all rough and neato!

That sounds cool and if his paw is bigger than you want tattooed on you then the artist can shrink it when he scans it.

I think she edited... uh... parts of her lower back that were showing, due to the tat being so low. wink That's how I understood it.

Yes.​

WOW i really love the colors they really stand out - very nice work - I am going to be getting my 8th tat sometime this summer - maybe even 9 ( I love the dog print tat I have a beagle/basset mix who is 4 and we have been through alot with her health wise she is my buddy )

I am still working on getting a rooster tat on my lower leg - just have not found one I like yet

Julie

I am covered. I have full sleeves that arent finished yet. full outer calves both sides full left thigh not finished back of neck. left foot. stomach. lower back. shoulder. upper back...look at my My space page. I'll put pics up as soon as I get my computer operational. Right now I am using my phone. I love the Verizon Voyager. It is too great.
Annie

Amazondoc ~ your ink is gorgeous.

Animal123animal ~ niccce.

Guitarists ~ that dragon rawks.

Critter Crazy ~ love that horse.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom