Tattoo's - show off your art work..

I have not looked at this thread in awhile - shame on me since i started the darn thing - but wow you all have such great tats - and can I say amystours OUCH both of THEM pierced OUCH OUCH OUCH LOL

I did have my tongue done along time ago I took the barbell out when I went into the hospital and totally forgot to put it back in - 3 days later i rememered but there was no way the barbell was going back in LOL

Julie

do tatoos hurt if not im gonna get me one im a young chicken i think it would be worth going through some pain as long as it is meaning ful but i dont know what to get can i get some help

here are a few things i like farming the army and good old fashioned hard work yeah i know most young chickens these days only like to party to have fun but i do manual labor to have fun

Quote:
The best way I can think of to describe the pain from a tat, is a Sunburn! LOL!! The bigger the tat, the harder someone has slapped your sunburn!
gig.gif

As far as what to get....well that is something you will have to thinka bout, you are gonna want something that you will want to look at for the rest of your life. I prefer tats that have some meaning behind them.
smile.png

Here is mine. Not great but the majority of it has been there for OMG....20 years!!!
ep.gif
The woman who did it was VERY messed up on drugs at the time....oh the things we look back on and freak out as we age. Anyway, she left a big gap.....a couple of years ago I had a testicular cancer awareness ribbon put in the gap while a friend was having surgery for...well...testicular cancer. It is orchid...who knew. I plan to get a Medusa over my left rib cage soon.
005.JPG

006.JPG

Quote:
Tattoo's IMO do not hurt. I had 2 major surgeries and with in 1 month of having the surgery I had 2 tattoos right around the same area as the surgery.
I guess when people ask me I just tell them if they have there ears pierced they can handle a tatttoo.
I took my mom to get a huge tattoo on her calf (covers the whole thing) and she actually said it was relaxing. And she doesn't normally handle pain at all...

It was like someone scraping their nail very hard and slowly over your skin... But it was most definitely tolerable! I remember getting nervous and holding my friend caitlins hand when he started and then going "oh what the heck? Thats not bad!" And sitting there texting on my phone while he worked.

I've got pics of my tatt around here somewhere.....if I can find em, I'll post em.

I have a coral honeysuckle vine that goes all around my ankle and down onto my foot, with a dragonfly hovering above it. Around 10 years old now, I guess! I have a plan for one more, just haven't gotten around to it yet. Eventually!
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom