tcschickens

tcschickens

Hatching
Dec 26, 2015
Hi! I'm new to this group and look forward to reading about chicken experiences, asking, and learning more about them. I have 18 birds if several varieties.

welcome-byc.gif

Welcome! BYC is a great community of a very friendly helpful "flock" of folks! I've learned SO much here. I would like to take a moment to direct you to something called a "sticky". This is a link that can be found at the top of main threads that I didn't know about for a long time.

The emergency section is a thread that is posted in a lot. Here is a sticky from the top of this section!

https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/3569/have-an-emergency-disease-please-read-first

Welcome to BYC. Glad you decided to join our flock. X2 on OrganicFarmWife; if you haven't done so already, definitely check out our Learning Center. There is lots of useful information there. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Cheers.

welcome-byc.gif

If you have questions, always feel free to ask. The Search feature (upper left, under the logo) is helpful for finding things too.

Thanks for joining us!

Welcome, you may want to join your state thread and see if you have any chicken neighbors. Just put the state name in the search box and it should come up

Back
Top Bottom