Tea and honey

I'm recovering from surgery. I had 7 quails in a box on the kitchen table just out of the incubator and couldn't even change their water. No help because of the quarantine. But all went well eventually. Not a big fan of tee, except if really black. Only greek coffee, no sugar, with a pinch of pepper to make it even stronger! And a bitter black chocolate 🍫.
I feel you. Hope you do well. I just got up from the couch reading and it stung like a son of a gun. I had German brand Aldi's chocolate hazelnut today. Get well soon.

Buff Orpington. When it's sunny I have to do a newer post. We're going to get a rainstorm soon. I have yesterday's leftover green tea and honey I'm drinking room temperature. It's good. Honey is healing. Maybe some more chocolate. I didn't eat breakfast yet.

Buff Orpington. When it's sunny I have to do a newer post. We're going to get a rainstorm soon. I have yesterday's leftover green tea and honey I'm drinking room temperature. It's good. Honey is healing. Maybe some more chocolate. I didn't eat breakfast yet.
A chicken! I thought it was something else. Then again I know nothing about chickens. My grandmother used to have. A million years ago. I thought herbs lose their power after a few hours. It's getting night here. Gave to my quails their last treat. You should put your location in your profile. A lot of people don't. It's a pity. I love exploring Google maps. I love searching Google maps. Some times I spent hours zooming in and out. Comparing life, houses, vegetation.

I'm against the geocaching too. You did not mention radar lol. Yeah honey might lose its benefits after a few hours. I'm moving from Ardmore okla. Anyway soon. Just not soon as I'd like. Excited about moving. Does your profile say where you live?

Back
Top Bottom