Tea Time.... Relax with us and have a cup of hot tea!

It was a prettier picture than a cake.
It needed more lemon, and it was like a firm custard, but not like the bars and not like a cake... or a pie.
I will try something else next time.

We make Red Velvet Cake at least once a year, but we do it in the dead of winter, or else we'd make it all the time and get really fat. lol

I KWYM. I don't think anyone would mind if you randomly replied or posted.
thumbsup.gif
Sometimes there are so many posts in different threads that by the time I reply a post, the subject has changed
ep.gif
I have to catch a post" in the act" to be able to reply. I'm just slow
lau.gif

It needed more lemon, and it was like a firm custard, but not like the bars and not like a cake... or a pie.

Did it still taste good? If so, you just invented a new dessert
smile.png

My red velvet cake was softer than a mousse, but still tasted ok. So much for being inventive in the kitchen. I will bake the regular one next time. Which will be very soon. Hurray for big winter clothes. I'll worry about losing all the packed weight in March
lau.gif

Haha, so true! Things don't make themselves when we are asleep!
smile.png
I wish my garden would weed itself. Wouldn't it be a dream?
3goodeggs, waiting to " sample " the lemon bars. Yum! It's hard to lose a tree. I love my trees, so when I lost my 2 Granny Smith apple to rust, I was pretty sad. I hope you can replace yours soon.. Here at this time I would have to wait till spring.
TeaChick, banana muffins are yummy, too!
I made the red velvet cake, but guess what: it wouldn't come out of the mold! This time I made a flourless one for the first time. I had to decorate it in the pan!! Hope it tastes good.

Yeah, I'd settle for elves who work at night to lighten my load.
wink.png

Sorry about your apple trees.

They're really good. Not much to look at, just plain, but my first grader picked the pattern of colors for the papers. lol

Flourless. I'd like to learn how to make cakes and stuff flourless. The brownies we make have almost no flour. I hate when things don't come out of the pan!!! Although, at those times, I wish I lived alone, b/c then I could eat my delicious baked good that didn't come out right out of the pan with a spoon...
droolin.gif
Then I could make a new one for whatever the reason was in the first place. lol

Sorry it didn't come out the way you wanted.
hugs.gif

Sometimes there are so many posts in different threads that by the time I reply a post, the subject has changed
ep.gif
I have to catch a post" in the act" to be able to reply. I'm just slow
lau.gif

I don't worry about that. I just quote and reply and go on.
Is that bad intro-web etiquette?
hide.gif

Did it still taste good? If so, you just invented a new dessert
smile.png

My red velvet cake was softer than a mousse, but still tasted ok. So much for being inventive in the kitchen. I will bake the regular one next time. Which will be very soon. Hurray for big winter clothes. I'll worry about losing all the packed weight in March
lau.gif

LOL Down here, I have to start losing earlier than that. I have to lose weight for the autumn and spring; where I live, it's too hot for me to work outside in the summer and too cold for me to go outside in the winter.
Maybe I'll hold off on the flourless cake endevour....

I'm glad I found this thread! We have recently been in the "Polar Vortex" which means it hasn't gotten much above the 30s for the last two weeks. So because of the freezing temps drinking hot tea has been very appealing to me lately! My absolute favorite tea at the moment is Bengal Spice tea. I love that cinnamon!
smile.png

We're in the upper 20s here. Needless to say, I'm in front of the wood stove drinking hot tea from a thermos while working on the computer. Hey, TeaChick and 3goodeggs, have any room for a freezing New Yorker in your homes?
lol.png

Welcome, ChickenPeep! For now, I'm drinking Irish Breakfast tea. I usually drink many types of tea, but I have some favorites. I have yet to find pure jasmine tea in a bag. This and ceylon tea from Hedley's is what I'm after for a while now.

I don't worry about that. I just quote and reply and go on.
Is that bad intro-web etiquette?
hide.gif
gig.gif
No, I don't think it is.

Try to keep warm, everyone!

It is nice to have a fellow Floridian to understand my problems.
hugs.gif

Wouldn't it be funny if we we neighbors?
hugs.gif

Yeah, that would be funny!!!

I'm glad I found this thread! We have recently been in the "Polar Vortex" which means it hasn't gotten much above the 30s for the last two weeks. So because of the freezing temps drinking hot tea has been very appealing to me lately! My absolute favorite tea at the moment is Bengal Spice tea. I love that cinnamon!
smile.png

Welcome to the thread!!!
I just bought some Earl Grey in a blue tin that came in mesh satchels. It's super yummy. I don't remember the name of the brand. Anyway, DD made me one of the best cups of tea I've ever had of it last night. =)

We're in the upper 20s here. Needless to say, I'm in front of the wood stove drinking hot tea from a thermos while working on the computer. Hey, TeaChick and 3goodeggs, have any room for a freezing New Yorker in your homes?
lol.png

Welcome, ChickenPeep! For now, I'm drinking Irish Breakfast tea. I usually drink many types of tea, but I have some favorites. I have yet to find pure jasmine tea in a bag. This and ceylon tea from Hedley's is what I'm after for a while now.

gig.gif
No, I don't think it is.

Try to keep warm, everyone!

Yeah, it's super cold here too. You wouldn't want to try to sleep here, but you'd be welcome if you came!!! =)

Okay, thanks. Then I'll just keep doing it.
big_smile.png

lol.png
You'd have to share the couch with the golden retriever puppy. She is as big as a grown dog but with puppy brains. She still belives she belongs in a lap.
Which would be okay, except for her elbows -and she spills my tea.

Back
Top Bottom