Teacher claims 6 year old beat him up, can't return to work.

I'd have to know much more about the situation. Have you ever worked with children with severe behavioral or mental disorders? Have you ever worked a job that, despite repeated employee complaints, refused to provide adequate protection for its workers, even to the point of breaking federal law? Have you ever worked a job where workers were treated and paid poorly, and someone's refusal to address worker complaints or rights landed you with expensive medical bills? There are many factors I would need to hear about before passing judgement.

Course, the guy could be milking it...but there isn't nearly enough here to determine that one way or the other.

Last edited:
this exactly.

I've been bitten, scratched, kicked, punched, clawed, had my hair grabbed, pinched, various female parts groped, spat on, puked on, and had a colostomy erupt on me. Sorry, all in a day's work, I've been a nurse for 20 years. I'm still dragging my butt to work each day with my tired back and sarcastic mouth and making a living. He's just looking for a free ride.

And if one of those patients had kicked your knee just right, you wouldn't be doing that job now. Yes, I've had all that stuff happen to me, too - as well as a couple of close calls (from a small kid) that could have seriously injured me.

There's a difference between painful and disgusting, and crippling.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom