Teaching a new duck old tricks/Duck Behavior

My 2 month old was learning to go to his bed lay down on come and get in the truck ride on his cat bed on the center console of the truck come when called and give goodnight kisses but the longer things go and the more he sees my kids not listen the more he decides that he isn't going to listen either

My 2 month old was learning to go to his bed lay down on come and get in the truck ride on his cat bed on the center console of the truck come when called and give goodnight kisses but the longer things go and the more he sees my kids not listen the more he decides that he isn't going to listen either
yuckyuck.gif

i trained my duck using a clicker to jump when asked which is easy and fun but i wouldn't do it to much as im worried of her herting her feet :)

i trained my duck using a clicker to jump when asked which is easy and fun but i wouldn't do it to much as im worried of her herting her feet :)
How cute!

I guess I could say I've trained mine to come running for treats, lol. And then to run away when they are all gone
lau.gif

the duck i trained to jump is an indian runner kaki campbell cayuga mix and my chicken is a sulfolk blue hen, my other is a blue swedish

Back
Top Bottom