"Team B" Coloring contest Thread, -chat and page posting.

LOL drew this just now. Not sure if it qualifies for the contest

gig.gif

Hi guys, I'll be the graphic artist for Team B. This is going to be fun. So far, we have some excellent submissions.

Couple of things... could you scan and PM a high resolution of your drawings to me? That will save me time.

My thoughts for the cover.... let's get a bunch of illustrations submitted, and then we can vote on the cover image. I can create a coloring book cover in full color, using the winning image. How does that sound?

Looking forward to seeing everyone's awesome artwork. Have fun!

Hi guys, I'll be the graphic artist for Team B. This is going to be fun. So far, we have some excellent submissions.

Couple of things... could you scan and PM a high resolution of your drawings to me? That will save me time.

My thoughts for the cover.... let's get a bunch of illustrations submitted, and then we can vote on the cover image. I can create a coloring book cover in full color, using the winning image. How does that sound?

Looking forward to seeing everyone's awesome artwork. Have fun!
thumbsup.gif

Any poultry-

Quote:
If I understand correctly, we can only choose up to 2 of the categories. And each artist only creates 1 coloring page... is this correct?

My vote for the Optional pages would be...

1) Other poultry pages
2) Additional Games (if others would like to do a game page. I'd like to do a maze where the chicken has to avoid predators.)

Again, if I'm understanding correctly, if we chose the two categories above, that would allow our color book to have the following:

1 coloring page per artist
4 "other poultry" pages
5 game pages (the 1 required game page, and up to 4 optional pages)
1 fact page

Am I understanding this correct?

Does anyone else have a preference for the two optional pages? We should open this for discussion so we know where we are headed with this book. That way, people won't put a bunch of work in only to find out it can't be included.

LOL drew this just now. Not sure if it qualifies for the contest

Sheriff (Kevin565), Peacekeepers..

The rules say we don't need words on the pages, but is there an exception for funny cartoons like this? This is cute. It wouldn't make sense without the text. Can we include it?

Is that text rule a hard rule? I do understand that we don't need names on the actual drawings because that will be cross-referenced in the Table of Contents. Can text that can be colored in be included? Can directions (like directions to complete a puzzle) be included? Can we get clarification on this?

Thanks!

The rules say we don't need words on the pages, but is there an exception for funny cartoons like this? This is cute. It wouldn't make sense without the text. Can we include it?

Is that text rule a hard rule? I do understand that we don't need names on the actual drawings because that will be cross-referenced in the Table of Contents. Can text that can be colored in be included? Can directions (like directions to complete a puzzle) be included? Can we get clarification on this?

Thanks!

Worst case, I can draw something else if it's not accepted LOL. It will always be a funny picture that team b can enjoy :D

Jessiduck, let's see what they say. Your cartoon is really cute - and it is how so many of us are. I know, for myself, any little question I have about chickens, I come here first. :)

I don't think it's a hard rule but this is my first year helping with this. I'll PM fire.

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom