"Team B" Coloring contest Thread, -chat and page posting.

I think it might be a little too dark to print, like uses a lot of ink? But its still a good idea. Looks great though!

Last edited:
Nice activity! And I think we really should get the optional pages picked, because we have a few of three different kinds made already. Though, we could wait until July (or whenever the contest-joining deadline ends).

Nice activity! And I think we really should get the optional pages picked, because we have a few of three different kinds made already. Though, we could wait until July (or whenever the contest-joining deadline ends).
By the way, I plan to make a medium-to-hard level maze, but I'm waiting until we get the optional pages selected (and I'd recommend those interested in doing an optional page to wait, too) just in case.

A few people have had questions about the Deputy position. I have decided to wait until the deadline for the teams is done to give everyone that could possibly want the position the opportunity to do so. If you would like the position please PM about it starting July 1st.

It looks great
thumbsup.gif

Back
Top Bottom