"Team B" Coloring contest Thread, -chat and page posting.

Okay I can do that, when do you want it done?

I probably won't start cleaning up images until September. I worked in the graphic industry for over 20 years. I know, from experience, if you start too soon on creating the final, someone inevitably will make a change, or come up with a different drawing, etc. and the work I put into it becomes wasted time.

I'm watching this thread and seeing all the great artwork coming in. Around September, I'll start assemling the images. If people have submitted more than one, I'll ask which ones need to be cleaned up, type-set, etc.

Does that work for everyone?

Anyone have ideas for the cover?

I can create a coloring book-like cover with the title. My thought was that we could vote on the cover drawing from all the submissions and I could fill that in with color. Kind of like a magazine layout - the cover titles always look the same, but the picture changes each month. We'd just have the one book, but I can make anyone's drawing look like it was part of a cover. That person's coloring page would also be included, uncolored, inside the coloring book.

Does that work?

I can create a coloring book-like cover with the title. My thought was that we could vote on the cover drawing from all the submissions and I could fill that in with color. Kind of like a magazine layout - the cover titles always look the same, but the picture changes each month. We'd just have the one book, but I can make anyone's drawing look like it was part of a cover. That person's coloring page would also be included, uncolored, inside the coloring book.

Does that work?
I like that idea!

Does that work?
thumbsup.gif
Yup!

Does that work?
Sounds good

I dunno how I feel about that, its a coloring book not a magazine so the layouts are pretty different and everything doesn't have a title.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom