Tell a scary story!

DuckRaiser

Songster
6 Years
Jun 8, 2013
Elmira Oregon
My Coop
My Coop
Hey guys! I have an idea! Let's tell scary stories! (True or fake)

I'll start!

A man went into a hotel, a woman said don't go in room 50. The man walked away, he went into his room, right next to room 50, he slept peacefully and all, a few days later he looked under the door of room 50, he was too curious, he saw a woman with black hair and a white dress on, staring out the window. He got really curious, he then looked in the key hole, he only saw red, he thought she just put a red cloth over the key hole because she spotted him looking at her. He asked the woman about room 50, she told him this "The woman got killed by her husband, she haunts the room now, her skin is pale white, and her eyes are blood red." Which means, he was looking straight into the eyes of the ghost, face to face. He never went into the hotel again.

(Man! Now I'm scared!XD)

It happened as we walked through the woods. The screech rang through the air. It continued for a long time until we reached the source. Nothing was there but a burnt out shack.

I was tucking my son into bed when he said. "Daddy. Check under my bed for monsters please." I bent down and looked under the bed and there he was saying. "There's someone in my bed.."

I was doing homework when I heard my mom call me for dinner. I was heading towards the stairs when I heard a whisper from the closet. "Don't go down there. I heard it too."

It happened as we walked through the woods. The screech rang through the air. It continued for a long time until we reached the source. Nothing was there but a burnt out shack.

I was tucking my son into bed when he said. "Daddy. Check under my bed for monsters please." I bent down and looked under the bed and there he was saying. "There's someone in my bed.."

I was doing homework when I heard my mom call me for dinner. I was heading towards the stairs when I heard a whisper from the closet. "Don't go down there. I heard it too."

I AM SCARED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!XD

A girl was in a hotel room, by herself, no one else, she turned the lights off and went to bed, she heard a thump so she turned the lights on and looked up, there stood a woman, crab walking on her ceiling, staring down.

A couple decided they wanted a night alone so they called a baby sitter and went out after giving her instructions. After tucking the kids in bed she went to watch TV but the angel statue was quite unsettling. She called the couple to asked if she could move the statue and the line went silent for a minute. "Get the kids out of the house now. We don't own a angel statue." Came the reply. Later when the couple returned home the found the corpses of the baby sitter and the children.

My heart pounds so hard it is as if a nuclear bomb is going off as each fraction of a second passes by. I am drenched in sweat from head to toe, and I hear a noise, a distinctive screeching noise that sounds oddly familiar. Suddenly, I feel something touch me. I am too afraid to move. I start to feel whatever it is claw down my back and out of the corner of my eye I see blood drip onto the floor. But I still cannot move. I'm paralyzed with fear. Everything is completely numb to where I can't even feel the pain. Then suddenly, just like that, it all goes dark.

Last edited:
A couple decided they wanted a night alone so they called a baby sitter and went out after giving her instructions. After tucking the kids in bed she went to watch TV but the angel statue was quite unsettling. She called the couple to asked if she could move the statue and the line went silent for a minute. "Get the kids out of the house now. We don't own a angel statue." Came the reply. Later when the couple returned home the found the corpses of the baby sitter and the children.
THIS SCARES ME!!!!XD

A town that was small was peaceful, but then a dark voice came "Hello" He said to a child, he was covered in blood with black eyes, the child screamed, her dad came and helped her fall asleep, the next night it came again "I can see you" It said in the dark, the child screamed again, her dad came. Then they went outside, and everyone had no eyes, and were bloody, they surrounded their house, then rain came down, it was blood. A big voice said "You will not live another second, young child." The child looked behind her, and her dad had black eyes, and was covered in blood.
My heart pounds so hard it is as if a nuclear bomb is going off as each fraction of a second passes by. I am drenched in sweat from head to toe, and I hear a noise, a distinctive screeching noise that sounds oddly familiar. Suddenly, I feel something touch me. I am too afraid to move. I start to feel whatever it is claw down my back and out of the corner of my eye I see blood drip onto the floor. But I still cannot move. I'm paralyzed with fear. Everything is completely numb to where I can't even feel the pain. Then suddenly, just like that, it all goes dark.

CREEEEPY!!!!!!!!XD

There was hunter in the woods who after a long day of hunting was in a immense forest. It was getting dark and the hunter had lost his bearings so he decided to choose and follow a direction. After what seemed like hours he came across a clearing with a cabin in the middle. By then it was dark so he decided he would ask if he could stay the night but when he went up the the door it was ajar. He walked in and went into a room and flopped down on the mattress thinking he would explain himself to the owner should the person come back. Soon his eyes adjusted to the dark and he saw portraits on the walls. Each were drawn with incredible detail but all we're looking at home with a hatred and malice. He lay face down in the pillow desperate to be facing away from the pictures. The next morning he woke up to see that ere weren't any potraits. Just many, many windows.

There was hunter in the woods who after a long day of hunting was in a immense forest. It was getting dark and the hunter had lost his bearings so he decided to choose and follow a direction. After what seemed like hours he came across a clearing with a cabin in the middle. By then it was dark so he decided he would ask if he could stay the night but when he went up the the door it was ajar. He walked in and went into a room and flopped down on the mattress thinking he would explain himself to the owner should the person come back. Soon his eyes adjusted to the dark and he saw portraits on the walls. Each were drawn with incredible detail but all we're looking at home with a hatred and malice. He lay face down in the pillow desperate to be facing away from the pictures. The next morning he woke up to see that ere weren't any potraits. Just many, many windows.

UGH, I WAS DRIVING OUTTA MY ROOM BECAUSE THAT STORY WAS SO CREEPYXD

A man was alone, he had a house, a big house, and it was night time, he heard a voice "Someone help me, I am stuck..." The man got up out of bed, "Where are you?" "I am down in the basement..." The voice said. The man went to the basement, "Where are you now?" "I am in the water pit..." The voice answered. The man looked down the water pit, pitch black. "I can't see you..." "I am right behind you, of course." The man looked behind him, he saw a man with black eyes, the ghost pushed the man into the water pit. The man drowned. Someone went into his house, the voice said to look into the water pit, and a head peeked out of the water, with pitch black eyes.

Back
Top Bottom