Tell me I'm not the only one with a webcam in the coop...

Quote:
Oh certainly! Before I found one of two cams, I almost plunked down cash for a webcam with infrared capabilities. I wouldn't mind having a security cam set up eventually for the whole property myself, but that's just going to have to wait. Waiting isn't something I do well with, LOL.

I would love one!! I keep looking for a deal on craigslist
smile.png

Quote:
Ahh, fellow Panasonic user! I'm not 100% set with the position yet, but panning is a great option for small spaces.

Here is my login info

mriden425.viewnetcam.com
User:byc123
Password:chicken

Quote:
Ahh, fellow Panasonic user! I'm not 100% set with the position yet, but panning is a great option for small spaces.

Here is my login info

mriden425.viewnetcam.com

Cool! We move ours to suit our needs! As you can see, it is now sitting in the middle of our split coop. Love it in the Winter so I can see if someone is done laying before I go out in the cold! In the end box is Dottie, our blrw that's FOREVER broody!

Quote:

Here is my login info

mriden425.viewnetcam.com

Cool! We move ours to suit our needs! As you can see, it is now sitting in the middle of our split coop. Love it in the Winter so I can see if someone is done laying before I go out in the cold! In the end box is Dottie, our blrw that's FOREVER broody!

That's a great idea! I think I have it in a position that I can see into the nestbox from the corner. This is turning me into some kind of chicken voyeur!
ep.gif

Nice cameras, both of you! I love having mine out there- I can watch them from my desk. Of course, that means I don't get much work done, but oh, well... The chickens are more fun!

Quote:
I haven't nailed the reason why but I can watch chickens for hours, even while being eaten alive by mosquitoes.

I can see the girls drink a lot. I've been noticing a wet spot by the nipple so I put a piece of cedar siding under it to gauge leakage and find that it's not leaking, but flowing too much per drink. I may be filling the 5 gal reservoir too high.

Gah... back to work
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom