Tell me one nice thing about your spouse!

I love this thread. I was thinking about a post like this needed to be started. I see all the hubby bashing threads.

My hubby is great. He supports my hobbies and new ventures. He works a full time job and owns a part time business so I can stay at home with the kids. He's great with the kids. When he is home, he takes them outside to give me a bread for a while, even if he did work all day. I can go on and on, but I think I've posted enough.

I am confused, it looks to me that this was started today.

Anyway, there is way too many good things to say about dh. He is almost perfect, most of the time!
wink.png

He loves me and is a great dad! He is super with our three kids, especially with our special needs 5 year old. He has taken many, way more than his share. of screaming nights, trips to the doctor, and many other things. He is willing to do any household chore without complaining.

BUT the greatest thing is, he always drive wherever we go and lets me catch up on my sleep.
hugs.gif

I can't pick just one-He is so sweet-I am gung ho about all this chicken raising and this website-and with eggs that hatched this past weekend -he went out and bought a huge weathervane to put on HIS huge workshop/garage-for me-also-in HIS garage are my two big brooders until HE finishes the coop! LOVE HIM
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif

Last edited:
Oh gosh, where to begin! My hubby is wonderful!
love.gif
He puts up with me and all my animals. He is very supportive of my new chicken hobby even though he could live without them! He listens to me when I need to vent, he cooks dinner when I ask as well as the laundry. It's all the millions of little things that he does to make me feel loved and special. Gosh, I'd be here all day! I just know this, I'd be lost without him, he is my rock and my best friend and I thank God everyday for him!

My husband is wonderful in more ways than I can count! We had our 23rd anniversary yesterday. He puts up with all my nonsense, my wild dreams, ill health and love of animals. That alone should qualify him for sainthood.

Back
Top Bottom