Tell us about your screen name/or ?

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by lazy gardener, Sep 25, 2015.

1. lazy gardener

lazy gardener Flock Master

Nov 7, 2012
    CENTRAL MAINE zone 4B
    I knew these names would be fun!!!

2. Alexandra33

Alexandra33 Overrun With Chickens

Alexandra33 is pretty much self-evident in the fact that it is a combination of my favorite Golden Campine girl's (Alex) name and the number of birds in our coop at the time. Our flock has grown a little since then! [​IMG]

-Alex

3. Blooie

Blooie Team Spina Bifida Premium Member

Feb 25, 2014
    Northwestern Wyoming
    My Coop
    <sigh> Gosh, now Blooie seems so....so....ordinary. Maybe I should think about an update...

1 person likes this.
  4. lazy gardener

lazy gardener Flock Master

Nov 7, 2012
    CENTRAL MAINE zone 4B
    Nope. Uh Uh! Not gonna happen.

5. Akrnaf2

Akrnaf2 The educated Rhino Premium Member

Jul 5, 2014
    Center of Israel
    "Krnaf"-(קרנף) in Hebrew is Rhinoceros, A- Krnaf, means "the rhinoceros". I have chosen this name, because I have M.Sc degree in Zoology, And my Research subject was the Broad lipped ("white") rhino. I have researched the Genetics and social structure of a herd of rhino in the Safari zoological center In Tel-aviv. I actually plucked hairs,(that I needed for the genetic research) from the rhinos hears tips! I have Videos( ye, ye I know that reviles how old I am!) that proof it! How many people you know that plucked hairs from rhinoceros hear?
    My Avatar is acutely a fotoshop of myself looking like the godfather from movies that I like very much!

Benny

Last edited: Oct 2, 2015
    1 person likes this.
  6. 3goodeggs

3goodeggs pays attention sporadically

May 22, 2009
    North Central Florida
    Oh now, that is so cool!!!!! I will even use the word awesome.
    I wondered about you.

(My son's Physics teacher was an elephant guy. I thought that was an interesting career change.)

Last edited: Oct 2, 2015
  7. Teila

Teila Bambrook Bantams Premium Member

I think I might just qualify for the most unimaginative award .. Teila is my name.

Well, actually that is not quite true .. I was born in England but when I was 7 years old my parents immigrated to Australia.

In Australia, my name had a meaning. After many years of politely pretending that the old joke I had heard many times was original and how clever they were to think of it [​IMG]; I wanted to change it but did not know what to … a friend’s son could not pronounce my name and kept saying Teila; it stuck [​IMG]

8. 3goodeggs

3goodeggs pays attention sporadically

May 22, 2009
    North Central Florida
    That makes it all the better.

9. Bridebeliever

Bridebeliever Chillin' With My Peeps

Mine is also spiritual. Bridebeliever. Bride of Jesus Christ. This has been my "handle" on eBay since I got saved when I was 31.
    Revelation 19:7-8
    Saved by Grace, yep that says it all!

2 people like this.
  10. Alexandra33

Alexandra33 Overrun With Chickens

WONDERFUL!!!! I love it! [​IMG]

-Alex

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by