Tell us about your weird phobias...

Cara

Songster
12 Years
Aug 30, 2007
NM
I've had the strangest phobia since I was a little kid. I am absolutely terrified of wax people, like the kind at Madame Tussauds. They're not the kind of thing you run into often once you're grown, and i'd completely forgotten about it until my dad took me to the Grand Ole Opry museum and wandered off somewhere. There I was trapped with a wax Hank Williams ahead of me, and I could not summon up the willpower to walk past it
tongue.png
They make my heartrate go through the roof, I scream if I suddenly notice one, and sometimes they even make me cry LOL Who knows why. I don't like mannequins a whole lot either, or dolls.

Other than that, I think my fears are fairly reasonable. I don't like snakes at all, not too great with unstable heights (like mountains/cliffs), and i'm pretty scared of the dark.

What crazy phobia do you have?

You must hate watching TV then, since all the stupid TV stars look like wax figures.

I'm afraid of 2 things:
1. Falling down stairs
2. Coming out the bathroom with my skirt tucked into my panty hose

I'm deadly afraid of clowns, i joined a group on facebook (just to be funny) that is about a fear that somewhere somehow a duck is watching you! haha. i'm not really afraid of that though. i do have social phobia though...kinda explains itself. i'm being treated and getting much better.

I'm VERY afraid of clowns too!!. But I guess that's what happens when your imaginary friend comes to life.

I'm so glad I'm not the only one. Other than that, just the normal stuff (the dark, under the bed and in the closet at night, heights, closed in spaces, people with masks)

Last edited:
Nothing really out of the ordinary;
-like to keep my feet on the ground, only flying around on my broom when completely necessary
wink.png

-don't partically like spiders,
but other then that...... not really weird
barnie.gif

I'm afraid of clowns too!!

clowns are scary!! i used to be fine with them, then i watched the movie It, and i've been scared of them for years now! and when i was watching a haunting, they had a ghost that was a clown!! it was the scariest thing i have EVER seen. they are just freaky.​

Quote:
I didn't think I had a phobia... but I too have a problem falling asleep with anything hanging over the side.. when I was younger it was cause I thought something from under the bed would pull me under
hide.gif
(saw the original "Don't be Afraid of the Dark"
pop.gif
way too young) now my dogs sleep with me and under my bed but I still won't do it....
hu.gif
idk I guess that's mine.
I do have a bunch of OCD's

Back
Top Bottom