Tell us about your weird phobias...

Quote:
gig.gif

Quote:
This from the woman who was one of the main observers of the Bursting Boil Thread?
lau.gif
gig.gif

That was my hubby...he had an infected cyst that got WAY BIG! English Chick was the main follower of that! She and Wynette drooled over it!

Am I right EC?
sickbyc.gif

Quote:
Debi- you wouldn't survive long around here, Every time I turn around somebody has Sponge Bob Squarepants on the tv- UGH . Even though i liked it pretty good the first 300 times I saw it!!

Last edited:
Quote:
This from the woman who was one of the main observers of the Bursting Boil Thread?
lau.gif
gig.gif

That was my hubby...he had an infected cyst that got WAY BIG! English Chick was the main follower of that! She and Wynette drooled over it!

Am I right EC?
sickbyc.gif

Well now we know English chick won't be on your thread if you have one when your hubby has a big old snotty cold!!!
gig.gif

This isn't too weird, but DROWNING. I hate hate hate going down below deck on a boat. Smaller boats (like small sailboats, with only one room) are almost okay. I just have this fear that the boat will take on water, and I'll be trapped below. I can't watch fake drowning in movies. I will just sit and shut my eyes or leave the room. Or on Fear Factor when they have to swim through/under things in the water. I couldn't. I'm afraid I'd be trapped. I could never ever go on a cruise. I can't get too near the dock if I'm swimming in a lake, because I'm afraid I'd get trapped under the dock.

For some reason I'm totally okay in swimming pools or the ocean, or far away from anything I could get trapped under.

I have a fear of not being able to scream when I might need to...in all my dreams I ever had that were bad, I couldn't scream....maybe it is a fear of no one ever listening to me? lol...JK.
big_smile.png

Centipedes, I totally freak when I see all those legs! It makes my skin crawl and I scream like a banshee when I see one.
My DH finds this amusing as I'll pick up all Manner of spiders, toads, snakes etc. It's just all of those nasty sqigling legs. eewwwww
hide.gif
hide.gif

i have a few things that set me off...

sugar
hide.gif
i can have it in my coffee I can have it in tea but for goodness sake keep it off the floor. My kids think its funny to spill the sugar in the morning and poor mom comes down with nothing on her feet in the morning half asleep and steps in sugar. I will break down and cry.
barnie.gif
i cant do it

I cant do sticky things:
spilled pop on the table
children who have sticky hands after a sucker
I cant do it... no touchy touchy
gig.gif

and horror movies
My 17 yr old DS and I went to a haunted house (i know stupid of me) I hid behind him the whole time I had my head stuch between his shoulder blades hiding the whole time we were there

and loud noises cant do that either balloons popping, gun fire, but I like my music loud.. go figure
hu.gif

Back
Top Bottom