Tell us about your weird phobias...

Quote:
I think the one with the hands growing on the hands on the keyboard was better... and creepier. The toes just don't bother me.

Quote from the Addams Family movie:
"No! The combination is 2, 10, 11. Eyes, fingers, toes!" ~Gomez Addams

I had on with a bazillion fingernails about 10 feet long too, but that garnered too many complaints
hmm.png

Yes, but those were just fingernails. In Greece the men used to grow their pinky fingernails to incredible lengths to show they didn't have to work with their hands. The hands-growing-from-hands was waaaay creepier!

I'm right with you with the cotton ball/q-tip thing. I can't bear the sound of a Sharpie on cardboard either. Or cutting a cardboard box with a knife, OMG.

Come to think of it, I have way too many irrational fears
tongue.png

I hate people jumping out on me, it makes me mad because I am so jumpy. My mom and sister used to do it to me all the time, my husband doesn't on purpose anymore.

The shower curtain fear is bad. We don't have a shower curtain here luckily, our shower is like a small room with a doorway. Anywhere else i'm terrible though, worrying about someone breaking in while i'm in the shower or bursting through the curtain. I guess Psycho will do that to you
tongue.png
The solid glass ones aren't nearly as bad.

I can't stand to be home alone overnight anywhere but here. We're miles from town, and don't even own a key to our house because nobody could find it much less break in. That fear came from being burglarized though. I used to freak out being in a hotel room by myself even briefly, but thankfully not anymore. I hate ground floor rooms with sliding doors though.

Quote:
I had on with a bazillion fingernails about 10 feet long too, but that garnered too many complaints
hmm.png

Yes, but those were just fingernails. In Greece the men used to grow their pinky fingernails to incredible lengths to show they didn't have to work with their hands. The hands-growing-from-hands was waaaay creepier!

There is a new one just for you.
lol.png

Quote:

There is a new one just for you.
lol.png

Huh?

spiders
bee, hornet, wasp nests. I do not do hives.

any bug that crunches when it gets killed. No I will not dispatch it myself. Especially by hitting it with a rolled up magazine or newspaper.

Bridges. I have had to pull over to let dh or legal passenger drive over a bridge. If I have to I feel nausea's until I am over it. But the Chesapeake Bay Bridge Tunnel doesn't faze me.

Having anything over my face. Sheets, blankets. Mope. hyperventilate

Zombies. If the haunted house we go to every year EVER puts Zombies in I am done.

Quote:
Same here! They'll chase me all over the place. They'll just be flyin along and see me and turn around and come my way... Lord, I hate those @&$#%*! things LOL!
duc.gif

Back
Top Bottom