Telling the MIL (Mother-N-Law) tomorrow

meant2bemommie

Songster
11 Years
Mar 20, 2008
California
That we are expecting baby #4 (in MY belly) LOL

DH has been keeping it from her but we are going to tell her tomorrow. I put my last u/s in a plastic egg and Dh is going to give it to her.

This is baby #4 in 5 years. We have a 3.5 year old (4 in Sept), a 2 year old that will be 3 next month, and a baby that just turned 1 last month...

Tomorrow should be interesting!

big_smile.png
Congratulations!
What a cute way of telling her.

My mom always thinks it is never a good time for me to have another, but when they come she never remembers that part.

If MIL gives you any grief, just stick your fingers in your ears.

My Mom thought I was crazy when I had my last. She went to Heaven the DAY I had him. Very sad story there. I miss her so much. She is my best friend. I know she is watching over us and that she is happy that we are still going and growing.
smile.png
Everyday was an awesome day to her so she is happy that I am living by her ways!

Congratulations on the up-coming little one.
smile.png
New babies are always such a joy.......I am sure she will get over any negative thoughts (if she has any?) the second she lays eyes on it.
smile.png

Losing her was seriously the hardest thing I have ever gone through but she made sure she left me when someone needed me as much as I needed her and knew I would do what I had to do to take care of him. I live as she is still here and see her often in my dreams...

I get along with my MIL great. We don't see her a lot because of our different schedules. But we get along good.

Back
Top Bottom