Telling the MIL (Mother-N-Law) tomorrow

clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif

wee.gif

CONGRATS on the new baby-to-be!!
I am sure MIL will be just thrilled! What a blessing to bring a new life into this world.
I am so verry sorry to hear of your own mothers passing, and at such a delicate time. MY grandmother ( God rest her soul) always said....
old.gif
"if a family member passes on the day of a birth, thier soul will come to the newborn." With this...your mother is closer than you think.
love.gif

Let us know how MIL takes the news!

We also had 4 kids in 5 years!! They are now grown and have kids of their own.....where does the time go?????? Most people thought we were nuts, but if we were to do it all over again, we wouldn't change a thing!!!!! Congrats!!!

HI! I got pregnant with my 5th when my 4th was only 5 months old! Oops!! I didn't tell my own Mom till I was about 5 months along. He is 14 now and the caboose and a definite blessing. He is very touchy, feely, still will hold my hand, not a wimp at all, just a caring young man. Whereas my oldest son, 21 yrs old is the complete opposite. Also the Mom to 3 girls. It is hectic having 5, 7 years and younger and I am glad I'm on this end of it, oh those mountains of diapers!!!!! Good luck and God bless you!
smile.png

Congrats!
I'm sorry to hear of your Mom passing I also believe she is closer than you think.
Let us know how it went!
Brenda

Thanks everyone. You know I would have 5 more chiclren if I had the money too but with that said I would have horses, pigs, goats, you name it...

I am excited to have this little bundle. I think it is perfect way to tell his Mom. I have the egg sitting here waiting for her come over in a little while.

I believe my mom really never left us. I just can't see behind the veil. Everything I do I do as she is still here and that makes this whole experience a little easier... I just never would have thought it was possible to lose someone so close to you on a day like that.

Quote:
My mom's dad died the day I was born. He died in the morning and I was born at night. I would have been his first grandchild.
sad.png

I'm sure she's watching over you and your children all the time! My dad says I am so much like my mom's dad that it's frightning.
Congrats on your baby!! Don't worry about the MIL (easy for me to say, right?). I'm sure she'll be happy as can be when the new one comes!

Back
Top Bottom