Tennesseans gong to the lebanon show tomorrow?

Had planned on going but tomorrow is the Rabies Clinic day and i have to have my 4 dogs and cat shot. Out here the woods,I would never take even a remote chance on then running into a rabid animal. But have a good time.
smile.png

Oh yea!!!! I'm going to be there. It will be the frist show I've ever gone to. Hope to meet some fellow BYCer's there. Dutchman

Woops, sorry, I didn't see this thread before the show!

I went to it. Talked to one guy who said it was much smaller than normal. I did see a room full of attractive birds, but I was disappointed that almost all of them were bantams. Very few standard size, very few for sale. But I did make one good local connection with a show breeder, and I got to spend a nice day with my mom, so it was still a Good Thing!

Yeah I was very dissappointed in the size. But i got two great pairs of cochins for $30. I was lead to belive that it was the place where people form surrounding states come as well. Maybe I should have gone to the cookville one the previous weekend. Crystal
P.S. I too noted the lack of standard chickens. I saw mainly silkies and game birds. Crystal

I did talk to a guy from Glasgow KY, so there were at least some out-of-staters. He's the one who told me that the show was usually MUCH bigger than this year.

Back
Top Bottom