Tennessee

Pics
Quote:
yuckyuck.gif
well those 2 smaller ones came from my "Mille Fleur" eggs who knows that black and white may turn brown when they get older
lau.gif
the Exc's do breed true the Milles are still a work in progress.
We are now an NPIP certified flock as well so I can't bring in most chickens now..has to remain closed or only another NPIP chicken
We have a pair of Black Australorps-she's been laying 2 weeks,Full grown roos in EE, Delaware,Jersey Giant,Black Minorca,Buff Minorca,
Kid Roos in EE,Andalusians,Golden Lakenvelder,Jersey Giants,
Chicks-Andalusians in all colors Australorps,EE,Buttercup,Wellsummer,
And I'm probably missing a few on the list
barnie.gif

Bobbie e-mailed me yesterday and I'm getting my silkies Nov 1. So it's time to sale the rest of my 9 week old baby silkies. Won't be hard, there so cute I might keep one or two. Wonder how many people have any of bobbie's silkies in Tn.? I've be wanting this for a long time.

gwen, i seem to remember someone else asking that question previously, but i couldn't begin to point you in their direction. read back over this thread (and maybe the older TN one) and you should find them. good luck.

anyone else really really ready for the rain to slow down? i've got 3 week old chicks that were lucky to spend the past few days outside for a few hours, but i'm afraid the rain is going to keep us in again soon.

are there chicken enrichment games? my poor chickies love it outside and i'm afraid they are getting bored in the house.

Greetings fellow chicken lovers. In addition to being the proud to be owned by 24 chickens and a turkey, I'm a reporter for a local East Tennessee newspaper that covers 8 counties.

I've seen some of the stories chicken owners have gotten in papers across the country and would like to do the same in our area. I'm particularly interested in chatting with folks from the following counties: Claiborne, Cocke, Grainger, Hamblen, Hancock, Hawkins, Jefferson counties.

PM me if you're interested and we'll set up a time/place to chat and get pictures of your babies for the story.

Thanks in advance,
Denise

We have now added a lot of new chickens to our for sale list..many of the younger ones can now be sexed so now the extra's need a home.Even added a broody leghorn-that won't happen often I mean me offering a laying age hen and a leghorn being broody
big_smile.png

I also have the last chicks in the bator hatching this weekend..no idea what they are(I traded for them) but they will need a home for anyone needing a chick fix.

We only cover Greene County as far as Mosheim, unfortunately. But if you or some others are near Bulls Gap, Rogersville or the Cocke County line, I'm sure I can fudge it a bit.
thumbsup.gif

Denise

Back
Top Bottom