Tennessee

Hello peoples, I live about 23 miles from the Va Tn border. I have eight 5 week old orpington cross chicks, seven are buff/lavender orpington and one is ISA brown/lavender that I would like to sell. It looks like 2 roosters and six pullets, but I could be wrong. I would like all to be sold as a group but can separate if needed. They are $5 each must be picked up at my farm, can't deliver or ship. I'm located 23 miles from Bristol Virginia. Photo taken March 27th.
20190327_160127.jpg

Hello, I'm in Bradley county also! No chickens yet though, have to get a coop first. If anyone knows a good coop builder or seller (that delivers) in the area, I'm all ears!

Hello, it's nice to see another chicken keeper here that is from Bradley county! I've seen some nice looking coops at one of those places that sells sheds in Cleveland, but I'm guessing that kind of place would be expensive. We had one of those small metal sheds on our property when we moved in that we use as a coop so we never had to find someone to build one, it would be great to eventually get a nice upgrade when we can afford it though. I hope you're able to find a good option for your coop! :)

Hello, it's nice to see another chicken keeper here that is from Bradley county! I've seen some nice looking coops at one of those places that sells sheds in Cleveland, but I'm guessing that kind of place would be expensive. We had one of those small metal sheds on our property when we moved in that we use as a coop so we never had to find someone to build one, it would be great to eventually get a nice upgrade when we can afford it though. I hope you're able to find a good option for your coop! :)
Thanks, I'll look around and see if I can find one of those places. I like the shed style coops. But would prefer one already converted if I could afford it. The only outbuildings on our property are an old barn and an old coop actually -- but both would need so much work to get ready, I'd rather just have one brought in.

frow.gif
I am from Vanleer, Tennessee which is in Dickson county, considered to be 'middle Tennessee'; about an hour west of Nashville and 30 minutes east of Clarksville.
We have WBT and BBT Japanese bantams, Belgian booted mille fleur bantams,Dutch bantams, assorted Silkies,golden Pheasants, a white peacock and a white pied peahen sitting on 5 eggs.
yippiechickie.gif
yippiechickie.gif
yippiechickie.gif
yippiechickie.gif
yippiechickie.gif

We also have registered black Angus cattle, lots of quarter horses(last count at 20 or so),buffalo,donkeys,2 emus and 1 llama named Piere! And, my little house dog, Baby, who is a Schnoodle.(half Schnauzer and half Poodle)
big_smile.png
My goodness you have quite a variety! We also have a Schnoodle, Cuddles. She actually came from around your area. I am in East TN. Have Muscovy ducks, 7 donkeys, 1 horse, 2 dogs and 3 cats. I would like to eventually add other critters to our place. Considering sheep or goats to eat what our donkeys don't. May consider other things,.

Back
Top Bottom