Tennessee

I am getting "home" sick for my mountains. I need to get my TN fix soon, I live in Florida but we have property in Tennessee and go there alot. I haven't been in awhile and miss it so much. I am listening to Carly Pearce and for some reason it is making me miss TN more

I am getting "home" sick for my mountains. I need to get my TN fix soon, I live in Florida but we have property in Tennessee and go there alot. I haven't been in awhile and miss it so much. I am listening to Carly Pearce and for some reason it is making me miss TN more
Hopefully we will get up there sometime in August. After we finish the barn down here and get the horses over to our fl property. So hopefully I will get to get my fix soon 🙏 I can't wait!

12wk Narragansett Turkeys (m & f I think) for sale near in E Tn (Knox, Sevier, Blount, Jeff county area-ish)

Healthy friendly birds; curious & like people. But they decided to attack the baby birds today & Squanto (M) is a poor protector of the flock. Lol

Attachments

• EA4245BA-DCF2-48B5-9C11-EBA86EDA4372.jpeg
    EA4245BA-DCF2-48B5-9C11-EBA86EDA4372.jpeg
    878 KB · Views: 4
I was born and raised in Florida then moved to the Tri-Cities last year 😁

Back
Top Bottom