Tennessee

Clarksville TENNESSEE
PM for details
PICKUP only
Satin Rooster (smooth silkie) bantam
1 year old in November
silver columbian based feathering, walnut comb, Bearded, Feathered feet, 5 toes,
blue earlobes
If you are unfamiliar with Satins, they are like Silkies in everyway except feathers...which enables you to have a lot more color variations than you can have with Silkies. Satins have very similar temperaments as Silkies.
His name is Joey...he follows me around like a dog would in the yard. He enjoys belly rubs laying on his back in my lap too! He is ready for his own flock.
He does have a tendency to peck or flog your legs/feet so I would not recommend him to a home with children. He will make someone some good looking babies though!!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220325-060252_Photos.jpg
    Screenshot_20220325-060252_Photos.jpg
    325 KB · Views: 4
Clarksville TENNESSEE pickup only
Calico bantam Cochin NOW AVAILABLE
6 months old cockrel
Gorgeous little fellow! Getting more and more orange in as he grows out! I just can't keep another boy.
PM for details!

Attachments

• 20221121_093154.jpg
    20221121_093154.jpg
    938.9 KB · Views: 4
Hey anybody have hatching eggs near northeast tn? I am willing to drive a couple hours. Anyone have anacona chicken eggs? Or like legbars or is isbars? Also if you have just interesting breeds. It would be great to have different breeds and not have to worry about getting messed up shipped eggs..just putting out feelers.

Hey anybody have hatching eggs near northeast tn? I am willing to drive a couple hours. Anyone have anacona chicken eggs? Or like legbars or is isbars? Also if you have just interesting breeds. It would be great to have different breeds and not have to worry about getting messed up shipped eggs..just putting out feelers.
Tellico Plains/Madisonville TN here, so probably a bit far for you.
I'll have Mille Fleur d'Uccle, Blue Birchin Maran, Lavender Orpington, and Easter Egger hatching eggs available around March 1.

Back
Top Bottom