Tennessee?

TN Hobby Farms on Yahoo:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Tennessee_Hobby_Farms/

welcome-byc.gif

anyone else planning on going to the Cookeville sale next friday? Anyhow ideal how the prices run there,I mean do the birds tend to run real high because of lots of bidders or are they fairly reasonable.I'm trying to decide wether to attend it or go to the Amish sale in Fairview Ky.on sat. I know the good birds run high there.Lots if preppies and breeders there,

I want to *try* to go, but I don't know if I'll make it. I don't need any more chickens, but I'd like a few caged birds if they have any interesting ones.

what kind of cage birds do you have?I have society finch and lady gouldians and parrotllets.Not having good luck with the societys. Ithought they would be easier to raise
Idon't need more poultry but am always open to a bargain or someting that catches my eye. I hope there are some pigeons and maybe some calls or runner ducks that don't go to highat the cookeville sale.

I'm hoping that we'll be able to make it to Wilson's on Friday.
fl.gif

I've never been to their Exotic sale before but my friend that works their said the birds are usually nice and prices are reasonable.

I'm just going to look, not buy anything.
lau.gif

Dawn

Back
Top Bottom