Tennessee?

Wow, there are a lot of East TN people here !! I am in Oak Ridge
smile.png
Near Knoxville since I have discovered that it is still almost as much of a "secret city" as it used to be since hardly anyone actually knows where it is. . . . I am going to try to go to the show on the 2nd of May if I am not working that saturday, in fact I think I should be off because I work this saturday and will be off the next which I believe is the 2nd . . . .

Actually, I'm from Paris, TN it's N.west of TN. Im originally from Naples, FL and we fell in love with TN so we moved up here 3 years ago and I have always wanted chickens
smile.png
so I'm new to this and open to any and all suggestions. Right now we are incubating eggs and they should hatch this weekend coming up. We have them on display at our Preschool that we own and operate. My husbands name is Rocco and you may find him on here more then me so please help him feel welcome. He wants me to change my username but I'm not sure how to go about doing that.

Quote:
No problem!
If you're going to be there let me know. Would love to meet you!

I called DH right away to see if he had to work and he's OFF - WOOT!!! I'll definitely be there!!!

hello - just joined! i was born and raised in TN!! Wow i sound like a hill billy!
old.gif
-only i don't have a beard! (im a girl!)

Hey I'm new around here,just joined today actually:frow....from right here in Smith County,TN!!! Just starting messing with some chicks,did the 4-H thing when I was little,and always wanted some more.
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom